23

"Hyung, I'm really frustrated." Seungkwan nags as he carries his bagpack filled with clothes and other essentials.

"You keep on telling me that for almost half an hour already." Jihoon rolls his eyes and opens the car compartment and places both of their bags inside. "Get in. Jeonghan's been out here for long."

Seungkwan gets inside, while Jihoon on the passenger seat. They see Jeonghan frowning.

"Sorry, Seungkwan didn't know about the trip. I thought Mingyu already told him." Jihoon crosses his arms.

"Mingyu didn't go home last night.." Seungkwan sighs. "Minghao told me that he's with him and will spend the night there. He didn't even bother to message me? And.. I think he's avoiding me." his shoulder slumps. "he asked me for lunch yesterday but he didn't came."

"Did you have some sort of fight?" Jeonghan starts the engine and drives off.

Seungkwan remains silent and fiddles with his fingers. He still didn't tell the two about Mingyu's confession.

Jihoon notices his uneasiness. "What's the matter Seungkwan?" he raises both of his eyebrows. "Is there something you want to tell me- I mean us?"

He let out a long, weary sigh. He shakes off his hand and calms himself that weirded Jihoon and Jeonghan.

"The thing is.."

The two keep their ears on Seungkwan. Jihoon remains silent while Jeonghan tries his best to focus on the road.

".. Mingyu confessed that he likes me."

Jeonghan steps on the brake that startles Jihoon and Jeonghan. Instead of Jeonghan, Jihoon violently turn his head at the back and looks at Seungkwan who's still in shock with what just happened.

"Is that for real?" Jihoon asks once again.

Seungkwan bites his lower lip and nods. "..what's worst is I ran away because I panicked." he covers his face with his palms. "I really hate what I did back there. It's too chaotic."

Jihoon leans back on his seat. "This is a mess."

Jeonghan nods and drives off again. "Real mess."

"You're both not helping." the guy at the back pouts and crosses his arms. "Where are we going again?"

"Minghao's vacation house." Jeonghan answers and glances at Seungkwan on the rear view mirror. "Hansol's invited.. I forgot to tell you-"

"No." Seungkwan gave them a small smile. "I actually talked to him already and I think things between us were settled."

Jihoon nods. "Glad with that. But you still have a problem right now."

"Yeah." Jeonghan butts in. "Kim Mingyu."

----------

The three reaches their destination.

Jeonghan parks the car and help Jihoon and Seungkwan carry their things. They presses the doorbell beside the black and gold painted gate. After a minute, it opens revealing Minghao who's grinning at them.

"Welcome, gays."

"Says you."

"I never suck a dick so, nope."

"Oh, because you ride them?"

"Go home."

Seungkwan rolls his eyes and tries his best not to interfere on Minghao and Jeonghan's bickering.