37

"I thought we're going out? Why are we staying here at Jihoon's apartment?" Seungkwan protests.

"It's cheaper and intimate, Seungkwan." Soonyoung rests his arms on Seungkwan's shoulder.

"Intimate? What?" the younger blonde shrugs off the older's arms.

Jeonghan placed the cans of beer on the floor where they are sitting in a circle. "Don't kill the mood Boo Seungkwan."

"Whatever." he rolls his eyes then settles on his place. He is sitting in between Vernon and Soonyoung while Jeonghan and Jihoon are facing him.

"Hey, Jihoonie. Can I spend the night here?" Soonyoung blinks his eyes cutely at Jihoon who's wearing a poker face, arms crossed facing him.

"No one's staying the night in my apartment." Jihoon says.

"Eh? What if I get drunk? Like really really drunk?" Seungkwan adds up.

"No Seungkwan. Mingyu told me that I have to call him once you get drunk. He'll take you home." Jeonghan opens one of the cans and drinks from it.

Seungkwan pouts but then nods after knowing that there's nothing he can do.

"So.." Vernon raises his can of beer and a wide smile turns up from his lips. "Let's get started?"

They all raise their own beer up and toast them together. "Let's get it!"

----------

"Jeonghan hyung, can you still drive?" Vernon asks the older guy beside him.

Jeonghan nods. "I'm not that drunk. I only consumed two beers. I know Soonyoung and Seungkwan will end up wasted so.." he chuckles while watching the two who already passed out.

Hansol giggles at Seungkwan who already falls asleep on his shoulder. "They really got wasted."

Jeonghan rolls his sleeve up and looks at his watch to see that it's already past midnight. "Shoot. I think I should send Soonyoung home now."

"I guess so, hyung." Vernon comments as he snaps a picture of Soonyoung before laughing.

"I'll come with you." Jihoon who came from the kitchen informs Jeonghan. He's completely sober, a good thing.

"Fine, I'll call Mingyu to fetch Seungkwan. At least let Vernon stay here so he can look out for Boo." Jeonghan stands up and help Jihoon to carry the wasted Soonyoung. "Are you fine here, Vernon?"

Vernon nods and holds a thumbs up. "Yeah, I'll wait for Mingyu and I can go home after. I can manage."

Jeonghan smiles then signal Jihoon to walk forward to leave the apartment. Jeonghan waves at Vernon for a goodbye before shutting the door close.

Vernon carries Seungkwan and lays him down on the couch and decides to clean up the mess. He gathers up the empty cans and places the others in the fridge. He goes back to Seungkwan in no time and saw that the guy is already sitting.

Vernon crouches down and faces Seungkwan. He couldn't help but laugh because the blonde boy still had his eyes close and snoring. He was about to take out his phone but to his surprise, Seungkwan throws up.

He stays still on his position, unmoved. His shirt is wet and he can smell the disgusting smell. Not seconds after, Seungkwan collapsed. They both landed on the floor, Seungkwan on top of him.

"Oh shit, Boo." Vernon groans as he pushes Seungkwan off of him carefully. They were now both cover with the dirt.

Vernon sits up and throws a deep sigh. "It's really one of the reasons why I hate you getting drunk, you're too much to handle." he chuckles and help Seungkwan up and guides him towards the kitchen and made him sit on one of the chairs. He takes off his shirt and drops it on the sink before staring back to Seungkwan.