31

"Mingyu!"

Mingyu who's peacefully walking on the hallway, turn to his back just to see Seungcheol walking towards him. Smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey, hyung. What's up?"

Seungcheol raised both of his eyebrows and hit Mingyu by his shoulder. "You're extra bright today."

"Uh, well. Yeah." Mingyu scratched the back of his head while smiling.

"So I assume, everything's going fine between you and Seungkwan." Seungcheol commented that gains a nod from Mingyu. His smiles won't fade and it pleases Seungcheol so much. The older guy started walking and led the way. "I heard that they are in the cafeteria, Jeonghan texted me. Come on?"

Mingyu silently followed Seungcheol until they reached the cafeteria. There were numerous student around but not too crowded and the noise is still bearable.

Not far from where he is standing, he spotted Seungkwan with Jeonghan and Jihoon. The table is quite covered with glee and laughter. It made him breathe at ease to see that Jeonghan and Seungkwan already made things up between them. Also, together on the table is Wonwoo with Minghao, surprisingly beside Wonwoo is Jun.

But what made Mingyu's forehead creased is Hansol who's beside Seungkwan.

"You know, your hair is growing fast." Seungkwan nags at Hansol. "You should get a cut at least. They're blocking your eyes." he then stroked Hansol's hair to remove those that is blocking one of Hansol's best feature.

"Oh, Boo. Just admit it that you really like my eyes that you don't want anything blocking it." Hansol teased with a gummy smile.

Seungkwan smiled with a visible shade of pink on his cheeks. "Yeah, you know how I really really like your eyes so can you please..?" he then giggles.

"Fine, if that's what Boo wants." Hansol propped his elbow on the table and rest his cheeks on his palm, looking at Seungkwan.

The blonde guy's smile didn't fade as he stroke Hansol's hair again, tucking the long end of his hair behind his ears.

"Oh my, what is this?" Minghao cooed while looking at Hansol and Seungkwan. "You two would make a great couple too." He laughed with a bit of teasing but then stopped when Wonwoo nudge him. He mouthed "what" but then they were interrupted with a voice.

"Hey guys. We are here." Seungcheol joined the table and sit next to Jeonghan. They also noticed Mingyu behind Seungcheol.

Minghao's gaze landed on Mingyu and saw his straight face. He knows that face too well. He's annoyed. Minghao bit his lower lip and lightly hit his mouth with his fingers. All Wonwoo does is shake his head.

Instead of sitting beside Seungkwan, Mingyu sit beside Jihoon.

Seungkwan furrows his eyebrows and felt a bit of disappointment that Mingyu didn't take the space beside him. The tall guy didn't even spare a second to look at him.

Mingyu remained silent but then stood up after a couple of minutes. "I have to finish something. I think I'll go now."

Before Seungkwan could even speak, Mingyu already left.

"This is my fault, Kwannie. I'm so sorry." Minghao heaves a sigh.

Seungkwan didn't utter a word and didn't even bother to touch his lunch again. He felt this heavy feelings eating him up. Just what did I do for him to act like that? Is he mad?

"Hey, I think I'll go check on him." Seungkwan stood up.

"Finish your food first?" Jihoon suggested but Seungkwan shook his head.