32

It took Mingyu almost ten minutes of walking but still no Seungkwan in sight. He's having second thoughts of calling Jihoon because he knows that the guy will ask too much questions and probably he will get some scolding from him. Jeonghan is not a good choice to call neither.

But because he's having his desperate times, without thinking another consequence, he dialed Jihoon's number and waited for him to answer. It took him seconds before he heard Jihoon's grumpy voice in the other line.

"What now, Mingyu?"

"Is Seungkwan there?" Mingyu asked, trying to sound calm but really, he is panicking inside.

"He's not here- Oh, I recalled. He's looking for you earlier. Tell me, what's happening now?" Jihoon asked firmly. His voice is full of authority and Mingyu do know that Jihoon is not that dumb not to analyze the situation.

"You see.. We had a little fight. J-just now.. and he walked away. Thinking that maybe he will go straight into you but I guess he didn't." Mingyu explained while stuttering. If there's one person who supported him all the way to Seungkwan, that's Jihoon.

"Fuck it. I'll hang up now. I'll look for Boo." Jihoon said before hanging up.

Mingyu slid back his phone to his pocket and continued walking, turning his head from left to right, still hoping to see Seungkwan around.

His feet took him to the convenience store where Jeonghan do his part-time job. On the bench outside, there he saw the blonde guy, sitting with the least person he wanted to see.

Hansol.

Mingyu remained unmoved, meters away from the two. He stayed still and just laid his eyes on them.

Jeonghan goes out of the store and handed the two of them some ice cream in cone which they gladly took.

Mingyu could see Seungkwan's puffy eyes and constant sniffing while Hansol caresses his back.

"Yah! Tell me already what happened? Is it about Mingyu?" Jeonghan asked, both his hands were on his waist, acting all annoyed.

Seungkwan just shook his head.

"Hyung, don't pressure him to talk. Let Boo get some time to breathe." Hansol handed Seungkwan a handkerchief.

Jeonghan rolled his eyes then sighed. "Fine. I'll go back to the counter. Hansol, look out for Seungkwan."

Hansol nodded and just let Seungkwan cry his heart out.

Mingyu's fist clenched. Why do Hansol need to be with Seungkwan at this moment. At this fucking moment?

Instead of walking to Seungkwan and drag him home, he left. He left and go home alone.

----------

Hansol tried his best to convince Seungkwan to walk him home but the blonde guy insisted. He told Hansol that he wanted some time alone and he respected that so he already bid his goodbye and they both took their separate ways.

Seungkwan walked quietly, watching his feet took its step ahead of each other. He felt his phone vibrated and immediately took it out from his pocket. To his surprise, it was Wonwoo who was calling.

Without any second thoughts, he answered the call.

"Hyung..?" Seungkwan tried his best to act and sound normal.

"Hey, Kwannie. I just wanted to tell you something." Wonwoo said before Seungkwan heard a sigh from him. "Actually.. Minghao is really having this heavy feelings with him. He's really worried between you and Mingyu and you know, he kept telling me that he's somewhat one of the reason of your misunderstandings at the moment. But wait.. are you and Mingyu already fine?"