"I hate you" - Shawn Mendes

Warning: smut

There was a knock on the door, my eyes rolling to the back of my head when I saw the familiar body. Shawn. The kid I hated.

"Sorry, Mr. Black, can Y/N get out of the classroom? Mrs. Donovan needs to talk to her" he said as he looked intensely at me.

The teacher nodded, making me groan. I stood up and left, following Shawn in the hallway.

"What do you want," I said rudely to him, his only response was a silent "Shut up" as he gripped my wrist firmly.

He dragged me to the nearest janitor's closet and closed the door. The last thing I knew, I was pressed against the nearest wall, his lips on mine. My eyes shot open, kissing back.

He was an attractive boy, and I would be lying if I said I didn't catch feelings for him. Why did we hate each other? We didn't even know.

I tugged at his grey hoodie, lifting his t-shirt too. I touched his sculpted abs, noticing the way that he was looking at me. He rested his nose on top of my head, sniffing my hair softly.

I kissed him again, this time holding his cheeks with my small hands. He lifted up my shirt, resting his hands on my covered breasts. He lifted me onto a desk, pushing his frame in between my thighs, finally kissing my neck softly.

In a couple of minutes we were both completely naked, his member deep inside me.

"Why do we hate each other?" I asked in between moans.

"I don't even remember anymore" he groaned.

He was kissing every inch of my body while he thrust into me. It was heaven.

"I'm about to cum" I moaned out.

"Me too"

His thrust grew deeper and faster as we both reached our highs.

"I hate you," I said with a shy smile as I kissed him again.

"I hate you too" he whispered in between kisses.

We dressed up to our normal clothes, me stealing his hoodie, and then went back to class.

"I'm sorry it took so long, Mr. Black," I said with an innocent smile on my face as I saw Shawn walking past my class, some marks I left on his neck were visible.

I'll see you after school, my house, he texted me.

I couldn't wait.

Oct 25, 2019