Endless Love - Harry Holland

Harry had been trying for the past half an hour to keep Tessa straight for the little photoshoot he had planned that morning, but she kept on trying to catch little birds that flew around her or run to random people that walked past her, no one actually paying her attention.

"Tessa, please," he whined as he tried to put her back in place. "Stay here for just a second,"

But she was having none of it. She ran away, making her way to a girl sitting down on a bench, hair in a messy bun and book in her hands. Y/N felt the black dog nudge her with her forehead, a small smile appearing on her face as she bent down to pet it.

"Hi, pup," she said happily, book resting on her lap. "What are you doing here? Where's your owner?"

"Tessa, just one small picture," Harry whined again, walking to his dog with the camera in his hands, not really seeing the pretty girl sitting in front of him.

"Oh, here he is, I guess," Y/N giggled, sliding her glasses up her nose before looking up at the curly-haired boy standing in front of her.

"Hi, I'm really sorry if she was bothering you, I've been trying to take some pictures of her but it seems like she just wants to be petted," he laughed awkwardly before sticking a hand in front of him. "I'm Harry, and this is Tessa,"

"I'm Y/N" she giggled, wrapping her hand around his. "I can help you if you want, it seems like she likes me,"

"Oh no, I don't want to be a burden," he laughed nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

"Harry, it's fine, I was just reading a book. I would love to help you two,"

"Really?" Harry asked.

"100% sure. Let's go take some pictures, come on!"

—-

In his eyes, she was the prettiest thing he had ever seen: the way her small body was diving inside the sweatshirt she was wearing, her laugh was music to his ears and, fuck, she was just so photogenic.

The pictures turned out amazing, the rising sun giving a perfect light to the shoot and not only he got some pictures of Tessa, but he also managed to take some shots of the beautiful girl that had been helping him for the past hour.

"Thank you so much, Y/N. Without you, I would have been home with no pictures by now," he laughed softly, putting his camera away.

"It's no problem, Harry. I actually really enjoyed spending some time with both of you," Y/N said, petting Tessa's head softly.

"I'm going to grab some breakfast, would you maybe want to join us?" He asked nervously, hand scratching the curls on his scalp.

"Uh, I don't have any money with-" she was cut off by his rambling.

"Don't worry, I got you. I mean, you agreed to do the photoshoot," he mumbled.

"Harry, I just wanted to help," she said, holding his forearms in her small hands.

"Then just let me take you out on a date," he said, her heart racing by now.

"Wh- wait really?" She asked shocked.

"Uhm yeah, I mean, if you want to," he mumbled.

"Sure, yeah!" Y/N giggled happily as she took his hand in hers, a wide smile plastered on her face.

They left the park quickly, Tessa following behind, and that was the start of their endless love.

Feb 14, 2020