Pictures - Tom Holland

It was the first time she showed up at the Holland's house, hand in hand with their first-born Tom, him claiming she was his girlfriend.

Dinner went amazing, Tom's parents loved her already and his brothers basically treated her like she was the sister they never had.

He was in the living room, watching some tv while catching up with his dad when he heard his mum and Y/N giggle. He stood up and slowly made his way in the dining room, standing in the doorway as he looked at the two most important girls in his life interacting.

"Oh my darling, he looked so cute here!" Y/N giggled as she pointed at a picture on a book, smile on her face as she turned around, seeing him standing just behind her.

"What is it, love?" He asked, hugging her from behind, planting a kiss on her shoulder.

"Look at you, you looked so cute!" She giggled slightly, pointing again at the picture.

"Oh God, mum!" He groaned, hiding his face in the crook of her neck. "Not those pictures, please,"

"But you look so cute running with the stroller!" Nikki laughed, turning pages to let Y/N see a picture with 02/14/1999 written under it. It was Tom playing as the newborn twins slept beside him. He just looked so cute, and his small feet were just adorable.

"Mum!"

"And look at this one," Nikki said as she showed another picture of young Tom smiling as he had his hands in his pockets.

"Tom, you just look so adorable here!" Y/N giggled as she kissed his cheek. "I need to take a picture of this and keep it for the rest of my life,"

"Darling, please," he whined.

"Nope. And it will also be my lock screen wallpaper. You know you can't stop me," she smirked as she left a small peck on his lips. "Love you,"

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too, darling,"

Feb 13, 2020