Heaven - Harry Holland (Divergent AU)

Summary: When she becomes sixteen, Y/N is forced to choose between staying in the faction that reminds her of her family or starting a new life in a new place. But as soon as she transfers into Candors, her eyes fall upon a curly-haired man who will get to know her better than anybody else, her secret included.

Y/N's blood fell on the glass in the bowl, her eyes closing as she felt the people behind her clap. She grabbed the band-aid, smoothing it against the cut on her skin, wincing in pain. Her eyes fell on the crowd of white clothes, the crowd she was going to call family now.

The rest of the Choosing Ceremony was a blur for her, her thoughts getting the best of her. Did she make the right choice? Were they going to find out? Was she going to get killed?

She was ushered out of The Hub by a couple of girls who couldn't stop talking, the only things she remembered about them were their white jackets and their shrill voices, a headache threatening to hurt her as her feet mindlessly carried her body to her new house, the Merciless Mart.

As soon as she stepped into the hall, her eyes really scanned the other teenagers standing with her, and it didn't take her long to notice she was the only Erudite in the midst. Surrounding her, was a mix of black outfits, white ones and, heck, even a few yellow and green baggy clothes that belonged to shaking teens. Yet, she stuck out like a sore thumb, with her dark blue jacket and slacks, looking utterly professional near the Dauntless kids.

"Welcome to the Merciless Mart!" A sweet voice that belonged to a tall, tanned girl said, making Y/N snap out of her thoughts. Her eyes landed on her and the mop of curls standing right beside her, that belonged to a tall boy, his dark eyes boring straight into the crowd. "I'm Rebecca, and this is Harry,"

Harry's eyes were hard. He looked cold, like he wasn't one to fuck with. His arms were folded against his chest, his biceps flexing every time he moved, and he was biting the inside of his cheek, checking out everyone in front of him. His stare found hers, a small smirk forming on his lips as he saw the way she looked down at the floor, a blush forming on her cheeks as she was found staring, her glasses slowly falling from her nose. His gaze never left her small frame, the cocky grin still on his face as he stopped listening to Rebecca.

"So, I'll be the mentor of the people born and raised in this beautiful place," the older girl said with a smile. "Whilst Harry will teach the newbies how it works around here,"

Some low murmurs came from the teens surrounding Y/N as she let her gaze fall on Harry again, admiring his auburn curls as he motioned for them to walk forward. One of his hands ran through his hair as he looked at the small crowd standing in front of him, avoiding her eyes on purpose.

"As Rebecca said, I'm Harry, and I'll be your mentor for the next few months," he said as he started walking around the headquarters. "The Merciless Mart is going to be your home for the rest of your lives,"

She looked around herself as he brought them around the large building. The walls and floors were white, illuminated by the sun shining behind the huge window ceiling, and she found her eyes locking with the view of Chicago.

"You're going to sleep with three other people, we don't have enough rooms for each one of you," Harry said as he walked, looking over his shoulders to see the teens whispering at each other. "We'll start our program in the next few days, am I clear?"

A few 'yes' came from the crowd behind him, a cocky smirk painting his lips as his eyes found Y/N's. "Am I clear, Knows-It-All?"

"Yes," she mumbled, avoiding eye contact with him as silence filled the group, his gaze never leaving her.

"I'll show you to the rooms," he sighed out, pressing the button to the side of a glass door, revealing four black beds and a small door. "That's the bathroom, you're going to clean it by yourselves,"