Pretty Girl - Harrison Osterfield

Her sleeping form was lazily cuddling against Harrison's side, soft huffs leaving her lips, the hood of his sweatshirt resting on the top of her head. The romcom they chose that afternoon was quietly playing in the background and the sound of the raindrops tapping against the windows was lulling her to sleep, leaving the young man in his own thoughts.

"Hi," he said when he approached her, flashing the new girl what his best friend Tom called 'the Killer Smile'. She gently waved, a small 'hi' leaving her mouth before she moved a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I'm Harrison, but you can call me Haz," he said, stretching his hand out so she could shake it.

"I-I'm Y/N," the soft-looking girl mumbled, gripping his big hand in her smaller one.

"So, what brings you here to LAMDA?"  The bubbly teen asked the young girl, pointing at the large building before them.

"I-I auditioned via video call back in Liverpool, I-I moved here a week ago, my parents got a job offer," she said softly, "I-I guess the people working here didn't care about my shyness,"

A low chuckle made its way out of Haz's lips, making Y/N smile a little, blushing a dark shade of red. "It's great here, you will love it," he said, flashing her a small smile before opening the entrance door for her. 

"I wouldn't leave you here alone on your first day, but I have lesson in exactly one minute," Haz frowned, looking down at the watch latched to his wrist.

"I-it's okay, I can ask her,"  Y/N mumbled, clutching her binder closer to her chest, pointing at the lady sitting behind a table just a few feet away from them, working on some papers.

"Oh, yeah. Gonna make it up to you, I promise," Harrison said with a smile. "See you around, then," was all he said before storming up the stairs, leaving her alone in the middle of the empty lobby, her cheeks a dark shade of red.

Y/N moved slightly, sighing softly when she felt his hand comb through her hair. Harrison's stare was fixated on her soft features, his free hand slid in hers, moving his thumb against her soft skin, butterflies erupting in his stomach. 

He still remembered how shocked he was when he saw her coming through the door of the classroom, accompanied by the lady they both saw working before he left. The teacher introduced her quickly before going back to work, leaving her to sit next to Harrison in the only seat left.

"I didn't know you would be with us," he whispered, smiling at her.

"M-me neither," she giggled.

Looking at her sleepy form, he remembered the first assignment they did together, a week after they first met, how he started falling for her during that time. Physical theatre became his favorite after that.

She dropped on top of him, bringing him to lay in a spooning position. He loved feeling close to her, his naked chest touching her back, her touching his leg, their hands intertwining before her body jerked away from his, leading their routine on. 

When she acted, her normal self seemed to hide away, leaving the spotlight to a confident person he never stopped loving. Then, right before people could cheer, she would get back to her shy personality, who he loved even more.  

He engulfed her in a hug when they ended the routine, her blushing face hiding in his strong chest, giggling softly.

"You did great!" He chuckled, looking down at her with a smile.

"No, you did!" She giggled, leaning away to go back to sitting in the corner of the room, Haz following her every step.

That day, her head stayed on top of his shoulder until the end of the lesson, making his heart beat out of his chest and his mind run wild. Before going home, he kissed her cheek, almost as a revenge, and left her blushing frame into the autumn chilly air, a smirk plastered on his lips.