Babies - Harry Holland

Caroline was cuddling one of the two babies in her arms, Tom holding the second one in his arms with loving eyes. Y/N was staying to the side, happily looking at the couple having their moment of happiness after the birth of Theo and Peter Holland, happy tears in her eyes.

She let her hand travel to her stomach, knowing she wasn't going to be alone for the rest of her life.

"Hey, Y/N, could you maybe call my brothers inside?" Tom asked, walking around the room with the tiny bundle of blankets in his arms. She nodded, making her way to the door of the hospital room to call Harry, Sam, and Paddy inside.

"Hey mate, congrats," Harry whispered to his brother, trying to not wake up the small baby.

"Thanks, Harry. Wanna hold Peter for a bit?" Tom asked. "I wanna check on Line for a sec,"

"Sure, don't worry," Harry said, arms out in front of him to take the bundle from his brother.

"Harry, be careful," Y/N whispered as she walked to him, standing on her tiptoes to leave a kiss to her lover's lips.

"Yeah, don't worry, love. I've got him," he whispered back.

The scene was too cute: Harry and Sam, the two twins of the Holland family, were holding their twin nephews, big smiles on their faces. Y/N took a picture of the two before coming back to stand next to her boyfriend.

"Look at his nose," Harry whispered. "It's just so cute... And look at his little fingers," the look on his face made her heart melt.

"Y/N, I think it's time you tell him," Caroline mumbled sleepily as she cuddled with her husband on the hospital bed.

"Yeah, drop the bomb, Y/N," Tom chuckled.

"What bomb?" Harry asked, completely oblivious to the inside joke his brother just shared.

"I-It's nothing, I-I mean it's a lot, but I-I'm just afraid of how you would react as always and-" at that point, Peter was in Tom's arms, Harry's hands were on her hips, a look of worry plastered on his face.

"What is it, my love?" He asked, rubbing his thumbs on the skin of your hips.

"I-I'm pregnant," Y/N whispered, looking at the ground.

"Really?!" He almost screamed, excitement in his voice.

"I-I am," she said before being lifted in the air by her boyfriend, giggling softly.

"I'm gonna be a dad! I love you so much," he whispered with tears in his eyes as he kissed her hair.

"I love you too," she whispered, leaving a kiss to his chest.

"And I love you, little bean," he whispered when he crouched down and kissed her belly.

—–

Nine months later, Harry had Amy in his arms, her small finger holding onto his big one as Y/N napped softly.

Harry was the happiest man on earth, with the most wonderful and supporting fiancèe always by his side, and now their first baby that was peacefully sleeping. He couldn't ask for more.

Y/N woke up slowly, a small smile on her lips as she saw the scene in front of her. "Hey, love," she said groggily, Harry making his way to lay down next to her.

"Hey, baby girl," she whispered to the small baby, taking her in her arms.

"How are you, darling?" Harry asked his lover.

"I'm so happy, this is the happiest day of my life," she replied, kissing him softly. "I love you so much," she whispered.

"I love you too, Darling"

Feb 24, 2020