Hard To Read - Tom Holland

Summary: Aftercare isn't something a dom like Tom offers, it's just something he does, and when Y/N is the first sub to refuse it, things become complicated.

He let go of her hips as soon as she came off her high, her pants filling the hotel room he booked for the night.

"You've been such a good girl tonight," Tom's rough voice said as he smoothed the skin on her tummy with his thumbs. "Had to punish you only twice,"

"Thank you, sir," she whispered, averting her eyes to the floor to ceiling window that looked over London's beautiful view, sighing when his body left the bed to walk into the bathroom. She closed her eyes, running a hand through her messy hair and resting her head on a silky pearl-colored pillow.

"Open up, pretty girl," Tom whispered, tapping her thigh, cleaning her up as soon as she let her legs fall open. He left a few soothing kisses on the bruises left on her stomach, smiling up at her. His body disappeared again inside the bathroom, this time closing the door behind himself, which gave her the opportunity to dress back up.

Just as she reached for her purse, he made his way out of the bathroom, hair slightly wet and only dressed in a pair of boxers. "Y/N, where are you going?"

"I'm leaving," she mumbled, pulling her coat up her shoulders.

"Come back to bed," he ordered, using the voice she heard earlier in bed.

"No,"  

"I said, come back to bed," Tom ordered again, this time coming closer to her smaller frame.

"And I said no, Tom," she mumbled, reaching for the door handle. "Have a good night,"

She quickly made her way out of his room, sending a small smile to the old couple that entered the elevator with her and sped off as soon as she reached the lobby, ignoring the ache forming in between her legs. The walk to the Tube wasn't long, and before she knew it, she was closing her front door and sliding her back against it, hands going to her face.

What had she gotten herself into?

-----

The drink in her hand was the only thing that reminded her she was still in the dark club, where the night lasted a bit too long and it was normal to be checked out by drunk strangers. She needed to forget. Not the way he manhandled her or the sex, that sure was amazing, but she needed to forget him

She needed to forget his voice, the way he talked, the smell of his cologne. She needed to forget how good his lips felt against hers, how his touch lightened up a fire inside her body. So why not go to the club and find someone else, someone that wasn't as womanizer as he was? But no one seemed to fulfill her needs as he could, no one seemed to catch her eye.

That was until a really familiar mop of dark curls stood next to her, asking the bartender for a whiskey on the rocks, like the first time they met.

"I don't offer aftercare, I just do it," he screamed over the music, leaning on his side so he could face her. "And no girl leaves, well, except you,"

"I had my reasons," she said, sending him a small, fake smile, trying to make him understand he wasn't wanted.

"Oh, tell me about it. I have the whole night, Darling," he smirked, coming closer to her body.

"It's none of your concern,"

"Maybe it is," Tom said, sipping the drink the bartender had just left in front of him, eyeing the black dress she was wearing. "You look amazing tonight, Darling,"

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, a small scoff made its way out of her mouth before she let the words she had been thinking of for days leave her brain.