Like You Do - Tom Holland

Warning: smut, swearing

Tom's flat was dark, the only light coming from the tv. Haz, the twins, Paddy and Tuwaine were lazily following the film Y/N chose, Divergent, while she cuddled on Tom's chest. It was the couple's movie night, but everyone decided to tag along and the two lovers were both too nice to send their friends away to enjoy time on their own.

"Oh fuck, Four is literally so hot," Y/N mumbled under her breath when the character appeared on the screen, receiving a scoff from her boyfriend.

"C'mon, babe, he's just a normal dude," Tom said, a tint of jealousy in his voice.

"A hot dude, though," she smirked, patting his chest with her hand when he softly scoffed. "Aye, Tommy is jealous,"

She swiftly swung her legs to sit on his lap, losing all interest in the movie playing on the tv. His big hands rested on her thighs, while hers were resting on his chest.

"But I'll always like you better," she mumbled as she kissed his neck. "No one treats me like you do," she left a trail of kisses until she reached his jaw, hands in his hair. "Like a Queen,"

A low cough was heard coming from Harrison, but the couple didn't stop. Y/N kissed Tom's forehead, then went down to kiss his nose before leaving a peck to his lips. "No one kisses me like you do," she whispered, deepening the kiss.

The boys in the room were all awkwardly looking at each other as the couple kept making out in the corner of the movie room, bodies close, some soft moans leaving their mouths.

"And no one fucks me like you do," she whispered, breaking the kiss to bite at the lobe of his ear, him getting more turned on by the minute.

"Oh, fuck off mate, go get a room," Harry groaned at the pair, all the others agreeing with him.

"You know you won't sleep tonight after this, right?" Tom asked the pretty girl sitting on his lap.

"Do you think I care, Daddy?" She whispered teasingly. And that's all it took for him to grab her thighs and carry her to their room, letting her fall on his king-sized bed before they continued their make-out session.

He ripped her shirt away from her body, leaving a trail of wet kisses and love bites down her breasts before taking his own shirt off. His mouth made his way down to the hem of Y/N's jeans, looking up at her before taking them off too.

The view in front of Tom was something he could never forget: the love of his life dressed in her undergarments only, spread out on his bed, ready to be fucked into oblivion.

It was just a matter of seconds before they were completely naked in front of each other, hands roaming in between their bodies while moans escaped their lips. Tom's kisses grew deeper and sloppier, going from her lips to in between her legs, just where Y/N needed him.

"T-Tom, please," she whimpered when he was leaving kisses all over her inner thighs, hands in his curls.

"What do you want, Darling?" He breathed against her heat, a smirk on his face.

"I w-want your tongue, Tom," she whined, gripping his hair even tighter. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, a cry of pleasure leaving her lips when he attached his mouth to her clit.

"You're so wet, baby," he mumbled, his voice muffled by her pussy.

Tom's tongue lapped at her heat, fucking her hole rapidly to make her reach her high, loud moans leaving her body every now and then. His fingers started thrusting in her heat, his mouth sucked her clit harshly while his other hand played with her nipples.

"T-Tom, I'm gonna cum," Y/N said breathlessly, arching her back off the bed, the pleasure too much for her.

"Come on, cum for Daddy," Tom hummed against her, lapping her wetness even faster so she could climax. His words edged her, all her juices flooding in his mouth as she moaned loudly, not caring about the guests downstairs.

He trailed his tongue up her body before kissing her again, discarding his boxers and rolling a condom on before slightly poking her entrance with his cock. A low groan escaped his lips that now were trailing love bites down Y/N's neck. He quickly entered her, his eyes closing shut at the pleasure he was receiving.

"Feel so good around me," he moaned in her ear, increasing the speed of his movements second by second.

"Tommy, f-faster," Y/N whispered breathlessly, her hands scratching his back.

"What did you just say, baby? Say it louder," Tom said, smirking at her.

"Faster, T-Tom," the girl raised her voice softly.

"Still can't hear you, baby girl," he mumbled, resting his thumb on her clit, rolling it quickly and latching his lips to her left nipple, sucking on it.

"Faster!" She screamed, the whole house probably hearing her.

"Eager much, aren't we?" He chuckled, his hips slapping against hers even harder by now. None of them was able to keep their moans and grunts to themselves by now, both near to reaching their highs.

"T-Tom, I'm close," she managed to say in between moans.

"Me too, baby," he groaned, increasing his speed even more, making the bed rock against the wall. Y/N was the first one to cum, moaning loudly, and Tom followed suit with a trail of groans.

He laid down next to her to gain some energy before making his way to the bathroom and bringing back a wet towel to clean his girlfriend up. He kissed her forehead softly when he let his body cuddle closer to hers, slinging the covers up among their frames.

"I think Paddy is never gonna look me in the eyes again," Y/N giggled, leaving a kiss to Tom's chest.

"Harry probably hates us by now," he mumbled against her hair, a smile on his lips.

"I love you" Y/N whispered before dazing off to sleep.

"I love you too, Darling,"

Mar 04, 2020