Dating Harry and having the best relationship with his family (Headcanon)

- You met Tom and Harry when you worked as the Russo Brothers' assistant on the set of 'Cherry'.

- Harry figured you had potential the moment he saw you, so he asked you out on a date.

- It ended up with both of you slightly drunk in front of his laptop, writing a script.

- "But what about them meeting in, like, a Chalet,"

- "Y/N, that's basically the plot of 'chalet girl'"

- "But it's cute!"

It later became a normal thing, drinking tea while writing the script for his next work together.

His hands would get extremely close to yours and you would both blush every time they would touch.

- Because obviously, you didn't have a crush on him.

- Pfft, nope.

- Who would?

- He's just the cute curly-haired boy with a soft smile and cute nose.

- No one would crush on him, right?

- No one.

- But there you were, head over heels in love with him.

- When you found out he was feeling the same way you couldn't believe it.

- Come on, he's like perfect.

- When things became serious, you met the fam, and you felt like you were in a movie.

- Paddy was the sweetest boy, and you thought he would have been perfect for your little sister.

- And Sam was for sure the best cook on earth, fuck Gordon Ramsey.

- Tessa was the sweetest puppy in the world and you absolutely loved the attention given by her.

- Nikki, Harry's mum, was the sweetest lady you had ever met, and she was already treating you like her own daughter.

- Dom was super friendly and talkative, dropping jokes whenever he had the chance.

- And that's when you became part of the family.

- You moved in with Harry, Tom, and Haz after a couple of months.

- You and Harry would go visit his family almost twice a week and every time you would get even closer than you already were.

- Nikki would go shopping with you, you would always stop for tea on the way home and obviously, you would both have a little runaway to show the boys what you bought.

- You would find Dom writing in the living room early in the morning, and he would always let you read what he was writing before anyone else. 

- Sam would help you with the cooking most of the time, while Paddy would beat you at every videogame you played.

- Harry loved seeing you so close to his family, but he would get jealous every time you spent more time with them than with him.

- "Love, can we go home? I want to spend time with you," he would whisper in your ear.

- "Let me finish talking to your mum and then we can go," you would say, leaving a quick peck to his cheek.

- "But I want you," he would whine.

- "You whiney baby, let me just finish and then we can go," you would giggle and kiss his nose before turning back to talk to Nikki.

- And he would still get butterflies, even after a year of dating, they would still be there.

- Because you were the only one who could make him feel that way.

- Nobody knew him the way you did,

- And nobody loved him the way you did.

Mar 14, 2020