My Angel (Angel!Shawn Mendes)

They have known each other for years. Started off as acquaintances that hung out with the same group and ended up as something more than friends.

They were quiet when in groups, listening and never actually giving their opinions on what the others were talking about, but when they were together, they were perfect for each other.

He was facing the mirror of his bathroom, thinking the door was closed, not slightly opened. She was sitting on his bed, her shoulder rested on the bedpost.

He was brushing his teeth, his back facing the door, and she noticed something: two scars in the middle of his back, almost touching his shoulder blades. She had never seen them, maybe felt them with her hands while they were making love to each other, but she was curious.

She got up from the bed, his t-shirt that she was wearing hung loosely around her shoulders, reaching her bottom. She made her way to the bathroom, hugging her lover's tall frame from behind. He relaxed into her, leaning his back on her chest.

Her hands traveled up from his abs and made their way just above the two scars. She slightly touched them, a sigh leaving his lips.

"I've never noticed these," she whispered, leaving a kiss on top of each wound.

"I-I try to cover them whenever I can," he muttered, putting his hand on top of the marble counter, leaning on it slightly.

"Why, baby?" She asked, not getting a response for a couple of minutes.

"There's a secret behind them," he mumbled. "J-just wait a minute,"

He turned around, facing her, and grasped her hands. His eyes were closed when the transformation began. She heard the sound of silk moving against Shawn's skin, big white feathered wings made their way around her small frame, almost embracing her in a hug.

Her mind was full of questions: what was happening? What was he? Why was she dating an angel? But she didn't question.

Her small hands caressed the soft feathers, her lover's eyes were on her the whole time, sometimes sighs of pleasure left his lips.

"It's been a long time since I've taken them out," he whispered.

"They are beautiful, I love them," she whispered, leaving a kiss on top of each of them. "I don't want you to keep them hidden around me. These are a part of you and I love everything about you, so I don't ever wanna see them hidden when we're home," she mumbled, tiptoeing so she could reach his face and kiss his lips.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too, my Angel"

Dec 21, 2019