Fight - Cashton vs. Muke

"How could you let that go?!" Ashton fired at Luke. "Cal got burnt! Thankfully not as bad as Micheal, but he's young and dumb just like you!" Luke sighed in frustration. "Micheal just got in the wrong place at the wrong time, and so did Calum."

"You better be so fucking happy that Calum and Micheal weren't burned worse during the show, Lucas," Ashton growled, venom lacing his tone. The sweet, loving, Ashton was gone.

"I kind of wish you got a second-degree burn. Did you get side effects from the smoke or something?" Luke scoffed.

••••••••••••••••

Calum was awoken by the constant yelling in the living area of their rented house. Micheal was still at the hospital. He was there overnight, and might not get out any time soon. The young Maori boy had gotten a little burn as well during the show, but he was worried more about his best friend with the ever-changing hair colors. Much so, he cried himself to sleep.

Calum could tell by the tear tracks on his cheeks.

He decided to check out the living room, where muffled yelling was still going on. He sulked out of the bedroom he was put in. While he approached, Ashton and Luke were starting to get physical. Luke was over-towering Ash, getting the upper hand before pushing him back.

Even in Calum's sad and tired state, he realized what was happening. Before Ashton could snap back, Luke went to back-hand him right on the cheek. Everything moved in slow motion.

Calum lunged between them, Luke hit the already injured boy instead of Ashton, who jumped back just in time.

"Oh my god!" Luke exclaimed as Calum held his cheek with one hand. "Please... dont fight," he breathed. "I'm so so sorry, Cal, I-" Luke tried to apologize, but the Maori boy refused to let him. "I just wanted you guys to stop fighting. I jumped in, it was my consequence."

"Oh, baby. We're so sorry. We won't ever argue again," Ashton sighed, hugging his boyfriend. "Agreed," Luke said, joining in on the hug.

i like the cover

....thanks^

I dont wanna delete all the notes she leaves srsly lmao
So this was a bit of um Cashton vs. Muke, Ash sticking up for Cal, and Luke sticking up for Mike. Soo.. I guess that's our first one shot lmao.