5 times Michael knew Calum's favorite soda + the 1 time Calum knew his - Malum

I really like this one shot idea, and I really like 5+1 prompts.. so let's hope this goes smoothly 👏

5 times Michael knew Calum's favorite soda + the 1 time Calum knew his.

Era: 2018

This is dedicated to httpbeaumont and even tho I feel like I could sooo write something way better than this for you.. well, sorry, it just seems this is my capability right now 💀

also, as the numbers go on, they slowly move from best friends, to one of them realizing feelings, to dating, to boyfriends, etc. Which I thought would be pretty cool so.. yeah :)

I hope you enjoy <3

*******

1.

"Hey Mike, could you snag me a soda from the vending machine?" Calum asks Michael, who he was rooming with this time. (not doin anythin istg) "D-"

"-r. Pepper, because the Cokes hotels have are always flat, I know, I know," Michael replies, taking his phone and the keycard, and walking out the door.

Calum didn't say anything.

2.

"Yeah, and a large number 7 with no onions, diet coke, and some ketchup, please?"

The drive thru worker tells Michael the total and he pulls up behind another car in line.

"You know my order," Calum says, glancing over at his friend from the passenger seat.

"Always have, always will."

It leaves Calum with a tight feeling in his chest that he can't explain..

3.

"I can't believe we're really doing this," Calum says, looking around the diner. It was basically just him and Michael there, which made it special.

They were on their first date.

A waitress comes around, and before asking Calum what he had in his drink, Michael spoke up;

"He had Sprite. Only drinks that when we eat out, though."

Calum smiles, watching the waitress nod, and smile back.

4.

"Ughhh," Calum groans. "My soda's empty, but I don't want to get up. If I'm not touching you I think I'll melt."

Michael laughs, "Hey Luke, while your up, can you get Cal another Root Beer?"

There's a faint "Sure!" in response.

Calum smiles, and cuddles into Mikey' even more.

"I think I love you," he mumbles into his shoulder.

"You think?"

"Actually I know. I love you, and I'm in love with you," the maori replies, his heart beating out of his chest.

"Well, good, 'cause I know I love you, too."

5.

"I feel like this whole year of us being.. a thing, went by so fast."

"I know. But I'm glad one whole year of my life was wasted on you," Michael snickers.

"Wasted? I wasted a whole year of my life on you. Now that's commitment," Calum scoffs.

Michael was about to slap him on the arm, but the waitress showed up and asked them what drinks they'd like, so he answered her instead.

"Two Sprites, please."

"Sure thing, they'll be right out," She says with a smile, and goes back into the kitchen.

+1 (eeeee this is my favorite omg)

"Wow.." Michael whispers, looking up at the fairy lights hanging from the tree branches, and looking down at a small picnic blanket, with an ice bucket sitting on top. "You did all this for me?"

"I did," Calum answers, a huge smile on his face. "Open up the ice bucket."

The blonde approaches the bucket, and crouches down to lift the lid off.

He pulls out a soda can.

"Root Beer," Michael says, tearing up. "My favorite."

He turns around, and gasps, as he sees Calum down on one knee.

"Michael," Calum begins. "Before we were even dating, you told me that you would always know what my meal number was. That day, was the day I realized.. you were meant to be mine."

He continues, "Not only that, but you always knew what kind of soda I liked and where. But all those, they're not my favorite anymore. Root Beer is my favorite, because it's yours."

"So, Michael Gordon Clifford, will you marry me?"

"Fuck yes!" Michael yells, rushing over to Calum, who stands up and slides the ring on his finger.

*******

OMG

THAT WAS LIKE THE CUTEST THING IVE WRITTEN 😭

ughhh pls omg

I really liked writing this and I'm actually super super proud so if you guys would like to see more of this PLEASEEE lmk here!!

Requests are open, you can DM me or leave a comment <3 make sure you check in the 'requests open' chapter to see what I do write and what I don't :)

Later
#bandioutro ;)
~Aubree/Potatoes/Skittles