Never Too Old - 5SOS

I have like 5 drafted one shots, yet I'm still deciding to write a brand new Halloween one, even when I could finish 5 other one shots

yep

that's just how it goes

also 16.7k?! guysss 🥰💫

🎃he did the mash🎃
💖he did the monster mash💖
🎃the monster mash🎃
💖it was a graveyard smash💖

********

"I wish there was a fourth cookie monster costume for you, Luke," Calum frowned. "They could've made a yellow one, damnit!"

"Its okay, Cal," Luke laughs. "You can be the three cookie monsters with their awesome robot sidekick."

"Let's go!! Do you have your bags!?" Michael yells excitedly.

The other three hold up their decorative, Halloween themed bags.

"Good," Michael confirms, following them single file out of the house so he can lock the door.

They walk down the steps of the band house, and observe the neighborhood from the sidewalk.

Kids of all ages are out tonight, and the sound of doorbells is almost obnoxious, but the smell of Halloween is in the air. The feeling of ghosts and ghouls dancing is strong, and Michael had even mentioned something about garlic, "just in case of emergencies!"

They had all laughed then, but it was no secret now that they were all eyeing a vampire across the street who appeared to be a teenager. He was walking with a Chewbacca, a fairy, and a Kirishima.

"I told you that hotel transylvania was jailbreaked, didn't I?" Michael whispers, a wide smirk on his face.

"Oh shut up!" Calum huffs, stomping down the sidewalk to their neighbors house, where she was handing out candy to some elementary school kids.

She was a sweet, lovely old lady by the name of Mrs. Rose. She was like the grandma that all four of them had missed while away touring.

They scurried up the steps and rang the doorbell, giggling in excitement like high school girls swooning over a boy.

"Well, what do we have here? Luke, Michael, Calum, and Ashton! I wasn't expecting to see you out tonight," Mrs. Rose smiled with her sweet, lovely, old lady smile and held the bowl of candy out for them.

"Take as many as you like," she adds. "You're the only people out here tonight with the decency of respect."

"Thank you, Mrs. Rose!" All four boys say in unison.

"You're welcome, boys," she smiles.

The rest of the night goes smoothly, besides a few shifty looks from other kids in the neighborhood.

Of course, after Halloween and for many years forwards, they are definitely going to get some sideways glances at the town hall meetings.

********

lmao idk what this is but I just wanted to write a halloween one shot with 5sos trick or treating when they're, well.. obviously too old 🤠💖

I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I did writing <3 now I actually have to fix my edit for once bc it looks so bad jsjsjsma

~Aubree/Potatoes/Skittles

P.S,

a writing tip: numbers one through nine are written out as words! (ex. you should write "2" as "two" instead of putting the actual number!!) But number 10 and up can be written in number form 💚

have a picture of one of the kittens I'm getting hehe;

SHES SO CUTE I CANT WAIT ANOTHER WEEK AAAA

I'll hold the door for you on your way out! Here you are, 🤏🚪

if you get an ad, I dropped the door on you because I was raging about how cute kittens are 🥰 my apologies 😻