It's Happening - Mashton

Sorry for the wait for this request!! I was working on that last chap and it took me a while because I wanted it to be perfect 💚

but anyways this is a request from lizmy56 ❤🧡💚💙💜💘🥺

Prompt: Michael finds out he's pregnant, and is nervous to tell Ashton, but is surprised of the response he gets.

Era: ahhh I keep thinking like 2014-2015 but imagine it how you see it 🙃

⚠️❗❕INCLUDES MPREG. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS OR DON'T LIKE IT THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER ❕❗⚠️

enjoy :)

********

Michael had been sick for the past few weeks. Not a bad sickness or anything, just that he was throwing up and felt nauseous.

Once he figured out, with the help of Calum, that there was a possibility of him being pregnant, they immediately went to the closest drugstore and got a pregnancy test.

He was in the bathroom, washing his hands, as he had just went on the stick and begun waiting the longest 5 minutes of his life for the results.

He slips out of the bathroom and sets a timer.

"Did it go alright?" Calum asks, a little concerned.

"Yeah, yeah. I got it taken care of," Michael confirms. "And now we wait."

They sit on the couch, listening to the intense ticking of the clock.

Ashton was supposed to be home in less than an hour. Calum told Luke what was happening- he had been sworn to secrecy, of course- and he agreed to take Ashton to lunch so that Michael could get what he needed to do out of the way.

The timer beeped on Michael's phone, and he jumps off the couch to turn it off.

Calum goes into the bathroom first, and closes his eyes tight to resist looking until Michael appeared.

Once he did, they both peeked over to the counter of the sink, and saw two lines.

"D-Does th-th-that mean--?" Michael asks, trailing off.

Calum understood this question, still, and responded. "Yes.. you're pregnant!"

He looked at his best friend, who engulfed him in a hug with tears streaming down his face.

They hugged for a while, until Michael pulled away and began to ask, "Shit! How am I going to tell Asht-?"

But a voice booms through the house, "I'm home, kitten!"

Calum shushes Michael, and quickly shuts the bathroom door.

"Dry your eyes now, I'm sure Ashton will love this so much! You created a life with him, and he'd be a total bag to give that up. You might have a son who could play both guitar and drums one day. Or a daughter. She could even do that too, or she could have the coolest Uncles who would dress her up in pretty dresses and pearl necklaces," He explains.

"I'm gonna slip out really quick, okay? Call me when your done, please. I'm here if you need it, or.. something goes wrong."

Calum carefully opens the door and slips out. Thankfully Ash waves it off as them just hanging out since he and Luke were doing the same.

Michael wipes his eyes, and puts a cap on the stick, and holds it behind his back.

"Hey, angel," he greets his significant other, who was grabbing a water from the fridge.

"How was lunch? And Luke?" He asks, making sure he could calm his nerves down while talking about something else.

Ashton goes to sit on the couch, and Michael follows.

"It was good. Luke is doing well. He told me the stupidest joke, too," Ashton chuckles.

They sit in silence for a while until Michael speaks up.

"Angel, I have to tell you something."

"Yes?"

"Well here, look at it," he says, pulling the stick from behind his back and handing it to Ashton.

The drummer looks at it in shock, and Michael's hands shake as if he was having his own physical earthquake.

"You're.. pregnant?" He asks, looking up.

"Um.. yeah," Michael whispers back.

Before he could even realize it, Ashton was hugging him so close to his chest that he almost couldn't breathe.

And then kisses were smothered all over his face, but of course the last one was placed on his lips.

"I'm going to be a dad!" Ashton exclaims, leaping off the couch and jumping around.

"You're excited?" Michael asks.

"Duh! We're going to be parents, baby. Of a little life that we created."

"Yeah.." Michael hums. "I guess you're right."

********
I hope you liked it! When I wrote this one it felt like trash lol but tbh it might be okay 💚

Have an amazing day/night/morning/evening/week/month/year!! :3

~Aubree/Potatoes/Skittles/Sugarplums