The Devil Was Once an Angel - C.A.L.M (BOOK PREVIEW)

A preview for a new book I might make! <3

somehow 3 little angels end up in the wrong place.. at the wrong time. How can Calum comprehend this?

devil! calum 😈
angels/innocents! luke, michael, ashton 🥺

pretty face, dark soul

I've had this idea in my head for a while, and it just keeps coming back to me so

I've had this idea in my head for a while, and it just keeps coming back to me so.. I had to write it.

Hell had been pretty quiet for a while;  apparently no one was sinning as much as Calum wanted them to.

Then, a portal from the mortal world began to open, and out came a small lilac-haired boy, with pastel sweater paws and an eyebrow piercing.

Suddenly, a second boy appeared. He had his blonde hair in a quiff, with a lip ring, and red gel nail polish.

Once again, a third boy dropped down with light, curly, and fluffy brown hair, a pink, purple, and blue flower crown, as well as sparkling hazel eyes.

"Well this is new," Calum says, sitting up in his throne, surprised but intrigued at his new possessions.

"What brings you 3 here?" He asks, running a hand through his raven black hair.

"I-I don't k-k-k-know. Where exactly is-is here..?" The third boy asks, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"What do you mean? Don't you know where you are?" Calum asks. He stands up, lifting his arms and letting his wings expand out.

"This," he gestures around, "is Hell."