"Deck the halls wi- oh shit!" - 5SOS

I saw my grandpa today! Hes doing really well right now and it made me feel so good to see him 💚 things feel more fresh and happy now that I saw him and know he's okay and doing good for right now. But he's always so damn stubborn 😂

Prompt: 5SOS have a not so jolly Christmas.. but it ends up okay anyway.

Era: whatever you'd like to imagine, but I sort of see 2014 or 2015 for this 💘🦋

Enjoy!! Ily <3

********

Christmas music was playing from their CD player, and the boys were passing ornaments from each other up to Luke, who was putting them on the tree.

They went out and bought an artificial tree last minute, because they didn't have a clue how to take care of a live one. But it was good enough for them.

Plus, they could always reuse it every year.

Luke finally finishes with all the decorations. Tinsel was wrapped around the tree, along with beautiful lights, and of course the ornaments. They had one big picture ornament on the front that held a photo of all 4 of them together the first time they saw snow.

It was really nice. Christmas held a special place in their heart.

Luke reaches up to put the star on the tree, beginning to sing to the classic Christmas carol as it plays next on the CD, "Deck the halls wi- oh shit!"

He loses his footing, and slides off the step ladder, falling straight into the tree and knocking it over with a loud crash.

The other 3 boys wince and grimace as they turn and see the youngest member groaning on the floor, on top of their tree.

"Are you okay?!" Michael cries, crouching down to look at Luke.

"I think there's an ornament up my balls," he grumbles.

********

Two hours later, they were sitting in the hospital waiting room, while Luke was getting treated for a broken arm.

"I can't believe this happened- Christmas is literally two days from now!" Calum says, obviously frustrated. Things went wrong, and fast.

"I know. But don't worry about it, Cal. As long as Luke is healthy and we have each other, that's all that matters," Ashton points out, nonchalantly taking a hold of his friend's hand in his.

Calum doesn't even care that people watch as he grabs Michael's hand. He doesn't even care that he was holding hands with two grown ass men in the middle of an ER waiting room.

He was just happy that he had some form of family this Christmas, and for every Christmas until his death day.

********

🥺🥺🥺

this was super cheesy but oh well

I hope you guys like it 💖 family is always important. I know some of you guys don't get along with your family because of personal reasons, but that's okay. Family doesn't have to be described by blood. Family is whoever you want it to be 💫

Merry early Christmas xx

~Aubree/Potatoes/Skittles/Sugarplums