Hands On Your Body - Cashton

Idk what the title is
It just fits for some reason
even tho it literally has nothing to do with this what

I cant believe we have 1.34k reads already-

Calum drinks water a lot, and Ashton can't get his mind off of those lips.

;)

*******

Calum dumps the rest of his water over his head, and Ashton watches from a distance as the substance trickles down the tan man's neck.

"Fuck," the drummer mumbles, as Cal walks backstage. "Something wrong?" Michael pipes up from beside him, a smirk clear on his face.

"Shut up, Clifford!" Ashton groans, walking backstage as well.

*******

"Hey, you want one?" Calum calls into the living room, where Ashton was engulfed in the TV. "Ash?"

"Oh, yeah, yeah," said man answers.

"Are you okay?" The maori asks, plopping down on the couch. To be honest, Ashton hadn't been acting the same when they were hanging out anymore.

"Yes! Of course.. its just.."

Calum takes a sip from his water bottle, leaving his plump, pink lips, looking more red than they were before.

"That!" Ashton exclaims, running his hands through this hair in frustration.

"What?" Calum questions, confused.

"Your.."

"My lips?"

"..Exactly," Ashton explains, dropping his hands, glad that Calum finished for him.

He straddles over the younger of the two, sitting on his lap.

Before Ashton knows it, the two are making out.

*******

Okay this is way shorter than I wanted it to be

I kind of just got that idea with no other context and wrote this on autopilot?? I simply just put down what popped up 🤷‍♂️

Heres some friendly pictures

Later my dudes

~Aubree/Potatoes