Dog Pound - Muke

I dont usually like Muke, Mashton, Lashton, or Cake, but since this is 5SOS oneshots I have to include all of them XD

"Awe! That kitty is sooo cute!" Micheal exclaimed, for about the 500th time, bending down to pet the small kitten. "Mikey. What about the dogs? Aren't the little pugs so cute?" Luke tries to persuade his boyfriend into looking at the pups, but Micheal isn't listening to him. He's too busy playing with the Munchkin cat.

"I thought we came to get a dog," Luke groaned.

"I thought we came to get a cat.." Micheal says slowly, turning around to face Luke.

"Why dont you get both," An employee mumbles while walking by. "That was rude, but good idea! Thanks!" Luke calls to the guy, who just scoffs.

"I'm getting this cat," Micheal states, as he picks up the Munchkin kitten, before following Luke, who goes straight to a German shepherd.

The dog wags its tail rapidly. "Geez," Micheal says. "He could knock down a couple guys with that tail." "The better to injur Ash and Cal with," Luke jokes, petting the puppy. "Calum would already be dead from the cuteness overload," Micheal adds.

"Good point," Luke chuckles. "Why don't we get him?" "Sure. What are you gonna name him?" Micheal asks. "Hm. I think I'm gonna name him.. Kitten."

"Kitten? Luke, it's a dog, you know that right?"

"Yeah. I'm naming it after you, my kitten," Luke flirts, leaning over to kiss Mikey on the cheek. "You little sneak, you," the red haired boy gushes.

"What are you naming the cat?" Luke asks, patting said animal's head. "Lancelot Hemmings. Lance for short."

"Wow," Luke chuckles. "Let's take these guys home, huh?"

 "Let's take these guys home, huh?"