CALM - 5SOS

CALM out tonight!! Midnight EST <3

Make sure to stream the album!! Tune into the streaming party if you can, we gonna be lit xoxo

Onto the one shot!

*******

"Yo! Micheal!" Calum exclaims, as his short burst that started as anger began to subside into laughter.

"What? I didn't do anything, Cal!" the blonde says, raising his hands up in defense. "You literally launched the popcorn everywhere," Luke chuckled.

"Clifford, get the hell off me," Ashton demands, starting to laugh as well.

The 4 finally got situated as Calum set the vinyl on the record player. "Are we ready?" He asks.

The 3 on the couch nod quickly, they all looked like bobbleheads. "Okay.. here goes nothing," the former soccer player responds, a bright smile on his face as he plays the record and rushes back to the couch, like a little kid.

"Red, red desert
Heal our blues
I dive deeper for you"

The first track off 5 Seconds Of Summer's fourth album rang out in the apartment.

The bandmembers all looked at each other, before they broke out smiling. Maybe they cried, or maybe they didn't. No one needs to know. Thinking back to December 3rd, 2011, the day the band 5SOS started, and now, almost 9 years later.. they're releasing their 4th album.

Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Micheal, listen to CALM in its entirety as they beam and start to wonder..

How did we end up here?

*******

I am so proud of them

Oop they tweeted

~Aubree/Potatoes