• 9k!!! •

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

DUDES
DUDETTES (..in case I would offend anyone I added that ok-)

I CANT BELIEVE THAT-

I'm sitting here
with my dog

writing a thank you note to the 9,000 PEOPLE who have read this book.

We discussed last time that 13,000 people live in my town? We're only 4,000 away from having my WHOLE TOWN have read this book, figuratively speaking.

Like HOLY SHIT GUYS

I dont live like in my town, I live more on the outside but have the city address.. but whenever I go through town for anything theres usually so many people and to think-

okay okay enough with the sap

jk

did you really think I was done

My dream (for a while) is to become an author. Any kind of author. Children's (my main focus sometimes, but yknow, I might be veering to more adult-young adult now that I've written fanfiction for a while..), Romance, Sci-FY, it doesn't bother me too much if I end up writing biographies.

I wrote a lot when I was little. To a lot of people I'm known to write stories. I often get the question, "have you written anything lately?" And yes, of course I have.

My mom tells her clients a lot about what I write. She told some of them about the whole Alex thing (which turned out to be fake, fyi).

But.. the point of this is..

Think of me now, present time;

User ScaredSackless, or as lots of you know me, Aubree. The girl who is known by a lot of people for a crap ton of incest books, and also the girl who loves Cashton and malum and writes about it like crazy. Like crazy.
I have about 40 published books, a lot of them with 1,000-9,000 reads.

And remember me later, in the future;

Looking through a book store, you probably never liked to read.. or looking at articles on the internet, maybe even a magazine. Whatever it is, you notice..

A book, an article, or an ad in the magazine, with a name you used to know so well.

Aubree

Right there on the cover of that book.. is the name.

And you'll say to yourself, I knew her, I know her!

And hopefully, you will know..

That you are the reason that name is on that cover.

Thank you & love you always,
~Aubree/Potatoes/Skittles