Metaphors & Similes - Muke

I know some of you guys want more Muke and Mashton so I decided to write this :)

So ALYSSA_1FANGIRL heres some Muke for you 🥰

Prompt: Muke are stuck inside during a winter storm, and all they have is each other. They start to make the most of it by locking lips, but Michael starts talking in similes and metaphors..

Era: like 2013/2014 blonde Michael and 2018 Luke- I know it's different but I can just see it in this one shot SOOO BADDDD

IB: the ending of the most recent chapter "Sweet times." of devilishLemunn 's one shot book "Perfect." <3

I hope you enjoy! 🌈🍋💘🍊

*******

//Michael's POV//
(surpriseeee!! I used POV!!)

"Mmm," Luke mumbles into my lips. "What kind of chapstick did you put on today, baby?"

I can feel the vibration of his vocal chords as he kisses me, his soft lips attaching to mine. The feeling of love engulfs me like a wildfire, and I'm ready to explode at the feeling of Luke Hemmings being so close to me.

"Cherry blossom," I respond, subconsciously lifting myself off the couch to grind on Luke; "Why?"

"I can taste it," He says, leaning in for another kiss before we have to break apart for air.

"You're as sweet as a lollipop," I pant. "Literally."

"Oh, I know, kitten," Luke smirks, pushing me back onto the couch, and towering over me. "I know."

He leaves a few love bites on my neck, marking his territory.

Luke's touch, his body on top of mine alone, makes me feel as if I'm in euphoria. (I dont watch the show, but Zendaya? oh yes honey 😘💖🤤)

The snow is slightly sticking to the floor to ceiling windows of our apartment, and it most definitely makes the experience more blissful and full of peace.

"You know what else I know, kitten?" Luke asks me, as he kisses down my arm.

"Huh?" I question, anxious to know what else he had to say.

"You're brighter than the sun."

"And you're like a poem; short and sweet," I quip, turning my head to look Luke in the eye as he falls into my arms.

I cuddle him into my side, and I can feel his warm breath in my ear.

"Your heart is like a clock," he tells me. "Always ticking, always beating."

"Good one," I say, a blush rising to my cheeks at the mention of my racing heart. It's only racing because he's so close.

"Your eyes are like the sea," I decide to say, turning onto my side so I can look Luke in the eyes.

"And your eyes;" He says,"are as green as a forest."

I smile, and Luke pecks my lips before turning me around so he could be the big spoon.

"I love you, kitten."

"I love you, too."

*******

okay I hope this wasnt to cheesy with the similes and metaphors and the makeout thing and yeah 😬 lmk if it was too much bc I wanna feel good abt this chapter but I also feel like it sucks..

Still waiting for my 5SOS merch 😔

~Aubree/Potatoes/Skittles