You're Hot - Cashton/Malum/Mashton

Michael and Ashton fight for Calum's heart.

..and then they realize the only person's heart they wanted was each others.

Era: 2018

I had this idea a while ago and I'm sitting in the car waiting for my mom to come out so.. let's make this happen

Update:
It's about 4 hours later and I'm back at home ;)

Second update:
I'm actually finishing this now
*******

"Cal your so pretty tonight," Ashton coos, pulling out a chair for Calum to sit. It's a fancy Italian restaurant. Ashton figured that it would set the mood just enough that maybe, the maori would come home with him tonight.

"Thank you."

They ordered drinks, and meals, from the nice waitress in a small black dress.

"Thank god we're on break. I was about done with playing shows; I know it sounds ruthless, but they are exhausting," Calum sparks up a conversation topic. He sips his wine, and Ashton can't help but stare at those gorgeous, pink, lips.

"Yeah," he agrees, grudgingly taking his eyes off his date. "I was beginning to think that Luke was gonna die if he had to endure another day without Sierra."

"Hah. For real," Calum chuckles, just as soon as his phone vibrates with a text message.

Well, a few text messages.

Okay, it was a lot.

"Um, hold on, I better.."

"Yep. Go ahead," Ashton says, delivering a small smile Calum's way, who then checks his phone.

"Shit. I've gotta go, it's an emergency."

"Oh my god, go, go!" Ashton exclaims, seeing the sad look on Calum's face.

The maori throws down 50 bucks, kisses the older goodbye, and rushes out of the restaurant.

*******

"I'm so sorry, Cal. You know we care deeply for Mali, just like you do. It would break the whole band if anything happened to her," Michael comforts, pulling Calum closer into his lap. "She's strong. Mali will be okay, Cal."

"Whatever you say," the maori mumbles, 'what if's' filling his head.

"You don't believe me?"

"No, no. Of course I do. I'm just so worried. She's taken care of me my whole life, and I want to be there to take care of her, Mike," Calum sighs.

Michael leans down to kiss the top of the blonde's head. "You are. She knows you're there if need be."

"Thank you, Mikey, I love you. A lot," Calum whispers, placing a soft kiss to Michael's rosy lips.

He smiles warmly, looking up at Michael, who smiles back and pecks his lips again.

*******

"You took advantage of him! He was vulnerable! Hurt," Ashton yells, pointing a finger at Michael's chest.

"He loves me! He said he loved me!" The emo shoots back.

"Mali is in the hospital and you just decide to take advantage of Calum while he's down!" The drummer yells.

"I hate you."

"Same here."

"Well, that's not fair," Michael huffs.

"Why not?" Ashton mumbles.

"Because I already hate you, so you can't hate me."

"That's stupid. You're stupid."

"Fuck, your so hot," Michael blurts out.

"You too," Ashton admits, grabbing his cheeks and pulling him in for a kiss. The drummer then grabs Michael's shirt, pulling him into the nearest bedroom, where they begin to makeout.

It would've escalated to something more, but a whimper stops them both.

"Holy shit," Calum whispers, as he stares right back at Ashton and Michael.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry, baby, I-" Ashton tries to say, but the maori interrupts.

"Save it. I'm.. a little hurt; but you guys kinda look cute together. I'd just appreciate it if you don't use my bed? Thanks!" He says, picking up Duke and walking to the kitchen.

"Well then," Michael growls after a few minutes of silence. "Let's take this elsewhere?"

Ashton giggles, and nods, letting the blonde pull him away to another room.

*******
Okay I hate the ending but the rest is kinda okay?? Idk I hope you like it either way, bc I did mention on my message board I had a one shot coming. So I hope it doesn't disappoint that much.

Stay safe, wash your hands, don't touch your face, social distancing my dudes.

<3

~Aubree/Potatoes