Baby - 5SOS

Lashtonlovechild 's request :)

Yesterday I ordered both of Charlie's CD's off Amazon, as well as sgfg, self titled album, calm, and the somewhere new, slsp, good girls, and dont stop ep's.. theres so many 😂 I cant wait for them to be all mineeee

Hope this is good!! <3 enjoy!

*******

"I'm not joking," Ashton groans. "I really don't feel good."

Calum came back into the room, where he plopped down next to Ashton, putting his arm around him as he set down the snacks Luke and Mike asked for.

He suddenly gasped, retracting his arm from Ashton. "Shit. Guys, he's hot. Like, burning."

"He probably just put hot water all over him. Or he just got out of the shower," Luke says, whining immediately after as Micheal wrecks him in FIFA. (I dont really play video games so bear with me here)

"Yeah. Bet he's not as hot as we were when we got burned, Cal," the victorious one quips.

"Yeah," Calum nods.

*******

Ashton coughs again, his whole body going with it. He starts violently shaking after the coughing fit, letting out a frustrated yell as he curls further into a ball.

"Shit. Are you okay?"

Luke appears in the doorway. He makes his way over to the oldest of the band, pushing Ash's sweaty hair back. "Micheal! Calum!" He yells, not sure what to do. All he knew was he was worried.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you, w-" Luke cut himself off to yell for their other bandmates, more aggressively this time. "-MICHEAL GORDON CLIFFORD!! CALUM THOMAS HOOD!"

The two were in the room before Luke even got to Calum's name. He was the youngest, the baby. Babies don't usually get angry.

"What is it, Lu?" Calum asks, just noticing a pale and sweaty Ashton on the couch. "Oh my gosh!" He exclaims,  rushing to the bathroom to get a cold towel and a thermometer. Even though Calum was sure Ash had a fever, nonetheless, he wanted to check first.

"Uhh.. are you hungry, Ashy? Do you want me to make you some soup? Ginger ale?" Micheal asks. He doesn't have much knowledge when it comes to health (his was probably horrible, but he didnt give a fuck), but he did when it comes to food.

And chicken noodle soup and ginger ale were sick foods.

Ashton slowly nods, giving Mike a small smile as Calum puts the towel on his forehead and whispers to him like he talks to Duke. Basically, Calum was half using his baby voice. Oh, how the tables have turned.

*******

Luke pulled Ashton onto his lap, who flinches at the touch of cold hands, as his fever was still trying to decrease. They had just given him a fever reducer, so the 3 of his band members hoped it would go down soon.

"Shh. It's okay. We're going to watch your favorite," Luke whispered to Ashton, as Calum went to the search column on Netflix.

Micheal curled up into the right side of Luke, letting out a sound of pleasure that was almost like a.. purr?

Luke paid no mind to it, as he was focused on making sure Ashton was comfy as Calum started the movie. The maori curled up to Luke's left side, and he clicked play on the movie The Pursuit of Happiness.

*******
I feel like this is shorter than what you wanted.. I hope it's still good!

And I looked it up, the pursuit of happiness is actually Ashton's favorite movie :)

~Aubree/Potatoes