Blackmail - Cashton

everytime I update mistletoe I'm updating this. Or the other way around lol.

"Cal!" Ashton yelled, thankfully not into his mic on stage, as he noticed the bass guitar player's usually tall structure, swaying.

No matter how much he didn't want to, he couldn't just let Calum pass out and risk getting a worse injury than the one he supposedly already had.

So, hence his quick thinking, Ash lunged from the drum set, just in time to catch Calum bridal style. He took the guitar off from around his bandmate, before carrying him off stage.

Luke and Micheal noticed when their drummer stopped drumming, since he was the base of most of the songs.

"Um, well as you just saw, we're having some difficulties with Calum, but I'm sure he'll be okay. We'll be back,"Luke addressed the fans, rushing off stage with Micheal behind him.

They almost run into Ashton, who is bawling his eyes out. "Management won't let me go back with him," the dirty blonde haired boy explains.

"That's okay, that's okay, Ash. I'll talk to them, alright? Mike will stay here with you," Luke assures him, glancing at the purple haired guitarist behind him.

They both knew this was because Ash and Cal were together. They've been in a relationship for a couple years, but haven't outed themselves yet. Coming out as gay and having been in a relationship under everyone's noses, isn't exactly the easiest thing to have to do. Especially for Calum who is afraid of hate, and Ashton, well, Ashton is just a little more well-rounded. He doesn't really mind the insults and so on, but he's just overprotective of the younger boy getting discriminated against.

Luke slid past Ashton, to talk to management, trying to put on a serious face. For Ash. He's the leader of 5SOS, he should be able to do this.

"Andy!" Luke called, seeing their photographer down the corridor. Andy turned at the mention of his name. "Andy, Ashton is freaking out. He's worried, and sobbing in the hallway. How's Cal? What's up with him? Is it serious? I-"

"Luke, calm down. Calum is suspiciously exhausted and dehydrated. The kid keeps up on his hygiene, doesn't he? He's very fit. I don't know why he would get so tired. He doesn't have a reason.." Andy paused. "Does he?"

Luke sighs, giving Andy a knowing look. "I know, I know. Is he awake?"

"He's out cold," The photographer mutters. The lead vocalist walks back down the hall to inform Ash.

"How is he!?" The drummer immediately cries when Luke shows up, running into his arms.

"He's out. Exhausted and dehydrated."

"That doesn't sound like Cal," Ashton answers, furrowing his eyebrows and backing up to look at him, as if deciphering his face for a lie.

"Andy would never lie," Luke says, bluntly.

He looks over Ash's shoulder at Micheal, who just shrugs in response and mouths, "Why do you think Cal is like this?"

Luke mouths back, "I don't know. Something definitely happened."

"I know your mouthing with Micheal. Go actually talk to him, please," Ashton butts into their silent conversation, crossing his arms.

"You'll be alright?" Mike asks.

"Yes, yes. I'll wait for some news. Maybe DM Andy about it since he can't come talk," Ashton muses.

Micheal nods, and Luke comes over to talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maybe he made a mistake with outing himself?" Luke suggests, glancing up at Micheal.

"I think you're onto something.. Check Twitter," the purple-haired guitarist exclaims.

Luke logs onto Twitter and checks Calum's account. "Hey look at this, most recent tweet. 'Being gay is kind of hard.'"

"What the hell? That doesn't sound like Calum at all. Period." Micheal says, disgust clear on his face. "Do you think he got hacked?"

"I know it sounds crazy but.. What if someone got some explicit pictures or info on Calum being gay, maybe Ashton too, and said they'd post it on his Twitter if he didn't do something. Like.. kill himself," Luke says, frowning.

"Blackmail," Micheal says. They make eye contact, and race out of the room, going to find Ashton and management.

omg I LOVE THIS AAAAAAAAAA--
sorry *cough*
anyways this is aWESOME :D
nyeheheheh
^
|
Like I said I cant delete it

Part 2? Cuz ima do one either way this is gettin good LOL

Thanks for reading 💚💜🖤♥️
~Potatoes/Aubree