Rapper's Muse

Chapter 1
Nicki's pov
I was at Drake's house. "Why are you so nice to me Drake?" I asked.

"Because I love you girl I think you hot as hell." He said

"Oh yeah," I said. "You trying to holler at me?"

"Nah ma I just think you thick as hell and I want to go on a date with you." He said.

"No Drake." I said. I got up and went to Wayne's house. I slept over Wayne's house. I woke up in the morning. Wayne was at the front door. I was jumping in the shower. I couldn't find Wayne's soap. "WAYNE WHERE YOU KEEP THE SOAP?" I asked.

"Hold on," He said. I went downstairs in my robe.

"Oh shit what you doing here Drake?" I asked seeing him.

"I could ask you the same thing." He said

"It's not what it looks like okay." I said.

"Yeah really Drake just chill." Wayne said.

"So you two ain't fucking each other like you did in High School?" Drake asked.

"Really Drake wow you know what I can't deal with this right now." I said. I went back upstairs.

Wayne's pov
"Drake come on man you I try anything on her so calm your ass down." I said.

"Whatever I'm going to Miami." He said.
Sidenote: They are in Florida.

Nicki's pov
I took a shower and I went Miami beach. I was playing volleyball with my friends until it someone in face. I ran over to the person. "Oh my gosh are you okay?" I asked. He was on the floor and I was kneeling next to him.

"Nicki?" Drake said weakly. "Why did you hit me with a volleyball?"

"I didn't mean to." I said."Here let me help you up." We both got up.

"Now your going to have to give me a kiss though." Drake said. I kissed him on his cheek. "What was that? I meant a real kiss." I kissed on his lips and he frenched me. I pulled away and I walked away from him.

Drake's pov
I watched as she leaved to go play volleyball. Nick just gave me the kiss of my life. I really love her. I was sitting leaning on my Ferrari when pappazzri showed up. "Drake are you Nicki dating? Can you explained why you two just kissed? Is she carrying your child?" I went over to Nicki and picked her up.

"No Drake what are you doing?" She asked. I pinned her to a wall. "What are you,"

"Ssh the pappazzri is here." I said. She looked up in my eyes and I looked down at her. She kissed me, and I kissed her back. I kissed her and she pulling me closer to her. I picked her up bringing her to my Land Rover that also have. I opened the car and we both got inside. I was on top of Nicki and kissing her. She smiled and got on of top of me. She was rolling her hips on me and I kissing her boobs.

Nicki's pov
Drake was kissing my boobs and I was containing myself. Clothes came off. Drake kissed my stomach all the way to my chest. Then he went in. I gripped his back. He went fast and I clawed his back.
Hours Later
I went home and Drake was laying in my bed. "Drake can I trust that you try anything?" I asked.

"Yeah no I wouldn't do anything." he said. I laid down right next to him. He put his arm around me and was cuddling me. I fell asleep with Drake's arm wrapped around me.