Calls PT2

Chapter 17
Drake's pov
Nicki was on top of me. I grabbed her ass. She wasn't pregnant. "So what do you want to do today?" She asked.

"Uh the way your on top of me," I said. She smiled. Nicki kissed me and I sat up. She pushed down me pinning me to the bed. She was kissing me and I got on top of her. I stood over her and I threw my shirt off. I got on top of her. I started kissing his boobs. I heard her moan a little bit. I kissed her neck. I kissed her on lips and I deepened the kiss. I ate her out, and Nicki grabbed the bed sheets. I kissed her again. She was out breathe. She screamed my name and I went deeper. I felt her scratch my back. She then got on top of me. "Wake up Drake, it's time to wake up." Nicki said. I was woken up by Wayne kicking me.

"What the hell man?!?!?!" I yelled at him.

"So what were you dreaming about?" Wayne asked.

"What?" I said. He laughed pulling his phone out. I was screaming Nicki's name. He was laughing straight in my face. I felt my face get mega red. I pulled my beanie on and lefted. My side chick came up to me.

"WHO THE FUCK IS NICKI?!?!?!" She yelled.

"Really I don't have time for this." I said trying to go out the door. She kicked me in my future children. I fell on the floor in pain. She leaved and Wayne walked over to me.

"That looked like it hurt." He said dragging me in the kitchen.

Nicki's pov
I got a call from Wayne. "What?" I said.

"I gotta tell you something." Wayne said.

"Well what nigga I'm still motherfucking mad at you for last night." I said.

"Me what the hell do I do?" He asked.

"Well let's see you probably got Drake drunk, you probably got him some bitches, and I'm pretty sure you all got high and decided to call me. But whatever, now what the fuck do you want to tell me?" I asked aggravated.

"First you need to calm the fuck down second you know me and Drake always call someone when we drunk or high third I'm calling you because Drake had a sex dream about you. But none of that is business." Wayne said.

"You just fucking with me right? Because if I heard you correctly you just said he had a sex dream about me." I said.

"I'm being dead serious Nicki. I'll text it to you." He said.

"Oh shit nevermind I believe you." I said. "Uh where is he anyway?"

"On the couch sleeping. One of his side hoes flipped out when she heard your name so she kicked him in the nuts." Wayne said.

"Aw and I wasn't there to see. Damn," I said.

"Hey where are you anyway?" He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You need to make a new song and you haven't a shot the Anaconda video." Wayne said.

"Yes we oh yeah. Oh okay," I said.

"So when are you going to get back?" He asked.

"I don't know to be honest." I said.

"Hey is that Nicki let me talk to her." Drake said. "Nicki-"(gco)

"One you really think I'm not pissed about last night. Two I heard what happened to your nuts you deserve it. And three I don't give a fuck about you and I don't want to have anything to with your cheating ass, creeping ass. You ratchet fucking man hoe." I said.

"Oh really that's how you feel because I specially remember you running to Chris when I cheated the very next motherfucking day?!?!?!" Drake said.

"Yeah because I was hurt you dumb asshole. Oh yeah when was the last time you fucking wore a condom nigga? Honestly if wasn't pregnant right now I would come over there and beat your ass. You so fucking uh I HATE YOU!!!!" I yelled. I walked outside.

"Oh yeah so I don't give a fuck. I really was going to ask you for another chance but whatever." Drake said.

"Drake give me the phone," Wayne said.

"No she really don't freaking understands how I know I'm wrong." He said.

"Right that's your out every night at the club fucking everything in sight." I said.

"Right whatever you bitch." Drake said.

"Who the fuck you think your calling a bitch?!?!?!" I yelled. "Oh HAIL NO!!!! Let me take a spin on this nigga. One your always trying to some ass. Two No girl wants some guy who is sentive as you. Three you know your dick game sucks. Four your dick is as small as a Tic Tac. Five your breathe smells like shit. Do you want me to keep going because I can for like AN HOUR!!!!"

"Damn," Wayne said. Drake didn't say anything. It sounded like he threw the phone at the wall.

"Fucking fake ass nigga." I said hanging up the phone.

dricki4lifelove Nickific prettybrowngirl2 So my barbs please tell me what you think in the comment section down below and please vote. Thank you for support and love ya :* ;)