Tests

Chapter 2
Nicki's pov
I got up and ran to the toilet. I threw up and Drake walked into the bathroom. "Nic? You okay?" He asked. I stopped throwing up I stood up and brushed my teeth. I flushed the toilet.

"I'm fine just need to clear my head." I said. I walked away. I was driving in my lamborghini. I went to a beach and stood on the rocks. I sat there watching the waves hit the rocks. What if I was pregnant with Drake's baby. Probably not though. I went into a store, and bought a lot of pregnancy tests and a Gatorade. I went back to my house. I went to the bathroom locking the door. Someone tried getting in.

"Hey Nicki I got to use the bathroom." Drake said.

"Go to another one. You do know there is like 12 bathrooms in this house right?" I said.

"Whatever." He said. I was taking the tests and I took like five of them. All five of them said I was pregnant. I pulled up my pants sat there not knowing what to do. I unlocked the door. I started to brake down crying. It reminded me of when I was pregnant in high school but my ex-boyfriend made me get an abortion. Drake came in the room.

"Nicki are you okay? Nic?" He asked.

"Get out." I said.

"What why?" He asked.

"Just get out." I said.

"Why what did I do?" He asked.

"YOU GOT ME PREGNANT!!!!" I yelled at him. I got up and lefted slamming the door.

Drake's pov
Nicki lefted me standing there confused. I knew she needed to let off some stem. I never saw Nicki cry. I looked on the counter and saw five pregnancy tests. There were five positives. I lefted going to Wayne's house. I sat on the couch.

"What wrong with you?" He asked.

"Well I got Nicki pregnant." I said casually.

"What?!?! You got her pregnant? Your stupid why didn't you wear a condom?" He asked.

"I didn't have one with me." I said.

"Wow so you had sex with Nicki. Was it good?" He asked.

"Hell yeah, she got that fire you know that." I said. Then I heard the front door open. Nicki came in.

"Yeah well you know she probably---" She walked in the room.

"What are you guys talking about?" She asked.

"Nothing important. Now that your we need to talk." I said. We went into the other room.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked.

"Your keeping it?" I asked.

"I don't know." Nick said.

"Look do you want another abortion?" I asked. She shook her head no. I leaned in kissing her and holding her hips. My hand grabbed her ass.

"Damn how does it take to talk--" Wayne said coming down the hallway. "Oh I can see y'all busy so,"

"I'll stay with you during the whole pregnancy okay." I said.

"Alright now can you please get your hand off my ass?" She asked. I took my hand off her butt. We walked down the hallway holding hands. We both went upstairs. We were laying down. I was looking at Nicki.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing I just realized how beautiful you are," I said.

"Aw your sweet." She said. I kissed her and she kissed back. She had her legs around my waist and I was sitting up. I kissed her stomach, and chest. I was on top of her. "Wait the baby,"

"Your already pregnant." I said. She pulled my shirt off me and I took her's off too. I was kissing her neck.

"Drake," She whispered. I still kissed her neck.

"I know you love me. You love me I know you do," I said. I kissed her again and went it her. She gripped my back and said my name. "You like that huh?" I went fast and she moaned more.

Wayne's pov
I couldn't find Nicki, or Drake. I was walking past the guest room. Then I put my ear to the door. I heard moaning. I smiled and walked down the hallway, "Get it Drake.

2 hours later
Nicki's pov
I was laying next to Drake. My back was turned to him. He was giving me a massage. He stopped and gave me a kiss on my cheek,"I love you." I pretended to be asleep. I didn't know how to respond. I eventually fell asleep. I woke up in the morning. I got dressed, and drove away in my car.