The Twins

Chapter 31
3 months later
Nicki's pov
I haven't talked to Drake ever since I dumped him. I'm eight months pregnant. I was watching tv with Mitch, and Valentine. Mitch was out. Valentine was taking a shower. I got up and felt something wet my pants. My water broke, "VALENTINE!!!!"

"WHAT?!?!" He yelled.

"IT'S TIME!!!" I yelled. I was sitting the couch breathing heavy. He ran downstairs. He was dressed and he picked me up. He carried me to the car. He put me in the backseat. Then got in the driver's seat. He started speeding to the hospital. "Call Mitch."

"Why?!?!" He asked.

"JUST DO IT!!!!" I yelled. The contractions were getting worse by the second. The cops pulled him over. "Oh my god this is fucking bullshit!!!"

"Do you know how fast you were going?" He asked.

"Sir my friend is in labor we need to get a hospital." Valentine said.

"Okay." He said. "Go right ahead." We drove off and we got there five minutes later. He took me out the backseat. He picked me up and brought me into the hospital.

"I need help." He said. They took me away. Valentine was following me. They brought me to the room. Mitch got there later.

"Nicki you okay?" He asked.

"Well I'm terrific." I said. He laughed. Valentine, and Mitch were in the room.

"Where's my phone?" I asked.

"Mitch," Valentine said. "Give Nicki her phone."

"What did you do?!?!" I yelled.

"I called Drake." Mitch said.

"Why do you do that?" I asked.

"Nicki I had to I mean you are pregnant with his babies." He said.

"I don't want him here." I said

"Yes you do, you know deep down you want him here." He said. "You'll thank me later."

"Whatever." I said. I fell asleep and Drake came in.

"Nicki." He said. I turned over facing him. "I'm sorry." He held my hand. I didn't stop him.
Later On
After sixteen hours of being in labor I finally gave birth to Aubrey Jr. Graham, and Alyssa Graham. I breast fed them and I was so glad Drake was there he never left my side. When both of the twins were sleeping it was just me, and Drake in the room. "Drake." I said.

"Yeah." He said.

"I'm sorry for saying you can't be in their lives. They are so beautiful." I said. Jr. was laying on my chest. Drake was holding Alyssa.

"It's okay Nicki don't worry about it." He said.

Drake's pov
Next Nicki said the three words I wouldn't except her to say. "I love you." She said. I looked at her and kissed her on the lips. I was absolutely happy when she that. I pulled away, and pulled the ring out. I gave her Alyssa. "Marry me." I said pulling the ring out.

"Of course I'll marry you." She said. I smiled and so did she. I knew I was truly going to be happy with Nicki. I loved her so much.
The End
0Anaconda0 dricki4lifelove drickiconda Nickific prettybrowngirl2 oreo_cookiex33 So guys it's sadden my heart to tell you guys that this is the end of the story. But you guys have been such great fans I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. Leave a comment telling me if I should do a certain thing in the next book. Yes I'm making a sequel to this book. I just need some time and I'll post it in a couple of days. Bye, BlackRoses647 😿😿❤️❤️💋💋
BY THE WAY SOME DEDICATION TO katiekat12345 LIKE 5%DEDICATION TO THIS STORY BTW THIS IS KATIEKAT WRITING I GET FIVE PERCENT PEASANTS IF U LIKE THE SEQUEL WE MIGHT THINK ABOUT A THIRD STORY FOR THE KIDS LIFE WHEN THEY WERE GROWN UP. NICKI GONNA BE AWSOME AS A GRANDMA😸😸😹😹😸😸 !!!
FROM BLACKROSES647 CRAZY FRIEND WHO AMBUSHED HER PHONE 😈
LUV YA BYEEEEEEE😴😴😴😴😃