Loyal ?

Chapter 12
Nicki's pov
I went over Wayne's house. He had a pool in his house. "Wassup Nicki?" He said

"Nothing." I said.

"Really that's what I heard from Drake." He said.

"I didn't do shit to him." I said.

"Look Nicki you took his pride away." Wayne said.

"How by kissing my boyfriend in front of him?" I asked. "How the fuck is my fault he got into a car accident and he doesn't remember me? He said he couldn't trust me. So whatever I don't want to have anything to do with him."

"Drake who might invited over because your here." Wayne said.

"What the hell!!!" I yelled. Wayne laughed. "Its not funny,"

"I know the real reason why you don't want to see him." He said.

"Why?"

"You still love him."

"I don't have time for this,"

Drake came back to where we were. "Oh I'll just leave." He said. I got up and lefted the room. When I leaved I pushed Drake hitting him.

Drake's pov
"Damn she hates you," He said.

"Whatever she can go be salty." I said.

"That's my boy now let's call some bitches." Wayne said. We went to the pool area and Nicki was there."Damn girl you are hot."

"Thanks." She said. She was chilling pool side and drinking a Pepsi. I dove in the deep side of the pool and came up near Nicki. "What the hell,"

"I'm not I your way am I?" I asked. She splashed water at me. "Oh really that's how you feel?" I picked her up leaning her on shoulder.

"Drake no put me down!!!" Nicki yelled.

Nicki's pov
Drake had me over his shoulder. "Drake put me down!!!" I yelled. He threw me in the water. I went under water and pulled his leg. He fell back down. I came up for air. I looked around and Drake wasn't anywhere to be seen. I was kicking swimming. He pulled me close to him. He had his arms wrapped around me. He was kissing me on the lips. I kissed back. Here's what I'm thinking right now: GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!! THIS WOULD NEVER WORK OUT!!!! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU JUST GOING TO CHEAT ON CHRIS LIKE THAT??? But Drake does have a big dick. WHAT NO ARE YOU STUPID?

Wayne's pov
I couldn't find Drake or Nicki. "Yo where the fuck these niggas at?" I saw them in the pool kissing. I smiled. I hung out with the bitches I called.

Nicki's pov
Drake kissed me. We got out the pool and went to another room. We were in the guest room. He ate me out and I pinned him to the bed. I kissing him. He kissed my neck.
One Hour Later
We laid next to each other sweaty. "What the fuck you made cheat on Chris?!?!?!" I yelled.

"You could have stopped me at anytime. But you didn't," Drake said.

"Because you know that I still love you asshole!!!" I yelled.

"Well whatever." He said. I hooked him in jaw and he was knocked out. I put my clothes on. I was driving fast in my car. Chris called me.

"Hey baby." I said.

"Hey wyd?" He asked.

"I'll be there in twenty." I said.

"Okay." He said.
At the house
I went inside and I put my stuff down. I sat there thinking. Chris pulled me close I smiled. He grabbed both of hands. I turned around facing him. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He pulled away.

"I love you." Chris said.

"Me too." I said. I hated lying to him.

"Nicki I bought you something." He said.

"Oh you did that's so sweet." I said. He pulled it out and it was a long box. It was a dog tag with both of our names engraved in it. He put it around my neck. I looked at it. "Thank you." I kissed him and he kissed back. He pulled away we both fell asleep next to each other in bed. I looked at the necklace feeling like shit.