Battle Scars

Chapter 22
Chris's pov
I hugged Nicki. Sarafaee got up I stood in a defensive pose in front of Nicki. "You really think it's over?" He asked.

"It is over." I said.

He laughed,"Yeah for you maybe." He pulled out a gun and shot me. I fell to the floor.

Nicki's pov
"CHRIS NO!!!!!" I yelled walking over to him. I grabbed him and he was in my lap.

"Your next bitch." He said grabbing me away from him. I punched him in face. Then he punched me in the face again. I was on the floor. He stood over me. "It's time for the family reunion." He pointed his gun at me. Then I heard a gun shot. I heard three of them. I looked over and stood Beyoncé. I breathed a sigh of relief. Sarafaee fell and I heard people coming. I got up and hugged Beyoncé. Then the guys walked in. Drake saw me. He hugged me. "Chris was shot." I said then fell to the floor.

Drake's pov
I saw Nicki and felt happiness, and anger. I hugged her close to tears. "Chris was shot." She said then fell to the floor.

"NICKI!!!" I yelled. I grabbed her in my arms. August picked up Chris. We drove to the hospital. When we got in the hospital, "I need help!!!" They took Nicki, and Chris. We sat in the waiting room. It was me, Beyoncé, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Usher, August, Trey. I was so nervous. I barely even got her for back and she was taken from. I was so close to tears. Beyoncé put her hand on my shoulder. "She'll be fine okay?" She said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Mr.Graham?" The doctor said. I got up and walked over to him. "So we had to give both Chris, and O'Nika surgery. Chris is awake but he's very weak. O'Nika is sleeping. They will both be fine. You can visit them. Chris's room is 206. O'Nika's room is 205."

"Thank you," I said. He walked away. I walked over to them.

"What did they say?" August asked.

"They said that they are both fine, they had surgery, but we can only visit Chris because he's awake. Nicki is still sleeping." I said.

"Well let's go." He said.

Chris's pov
I was laying my hospital bed. I was so weak. Then August walked my side of the bed. "Hey man how you feeling?" He asked. Everyone else got there.

"Well shit everything hurts." I said.

"Don't do that to us." Beyoncé said.

"Well how I did I know he was gonna shoot me?" I asked.

"True," Wayne said.

"Is he dead?" I asked.

"Yep I shot him." She said.

"Where's Nicki?!?" I asked.

"Chris calm down okay. She's fine she's sleeping in the room next to yours." Drake said.

"Oh okay." I said.

"Chris thank you. Even with all the petty shit we went through you truly helped me anyway. Thank you." Drake said. "Thank you for protecting her when I couldn't help her."

"Your welcome." I said. Everyone else went over to me. "And I did it for her. I wouldn't want to see her get hurt. I did for her not you."

Drake's pov
I walked down the hallway and got something from the vending machine. I got a soda, and a pack of m&m's. I stood outside of Nicki's room. Beyoncé came out of Chris's room. "Drake," She said. "Nicki is so lucky to have you. You give her the world. Stay taking care of her like this."

"Thank you," I said.

"I heard about before." She said.

"Oh word?" I asked.

"Don't do it again or I'll come down here." She said. I threw my hands covering my privates. "Well you know,"

"Nicki already got me back for that." I said.

"Then you already know the deal then." Beyoncé said. I smiled and she walked away. I walked in Nicki's room. She still looked beautiful. She had a blackeye. I sat on the side of her bed. I held her hand. I was going to walk away but I noticed I felt a grip on my hand. I looked back and saw she was slowing waking up.

"Hey I don't look good right now," She said. I laughed and smiled.

"That's really what your really worried about right now?" I asked. She shook her heard yes. "You still look beautiful." I kissed her and she kissed back. "I love you."

"I love you too." She said.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight ever again." I said. She kissed me again and I kissed her back. We kissed until breathing became a problem. I laid down with her. I had my around her. I felt happy when I was with her. If it wasn't for Chris I wouldn't have her and I'm grateful for that.

oreo_cookiex33 Nickific dricki4lifelove drickiconda prettybrowngirl2 So thank you for all your support. I couldn't thank you enough for so many people reading my stories. I'm thankful for you guys. Please comment letting me know what you think about this chapter and vote please. Bye, love ya. 😻😻😻😽😽😽