The Kidnapping

Chapter 20
Nicki's pov
I left my trailer, Drake following me around like puppy dog. We went to corner store. I got Twix, sunflower seeds, Pepsi, etc. When we were walking around in the aisles I was talking to Drake,"Hey babe I don't have my wallet."

"I got you get anything you want." He said. "Got you girl," I smiled walking up to the cashier. Drake paid for me and we walked out of the store with his arm around me. We walked back to the set. I got in my car and Drake walked over to me. "You leaving now?" He asked.

"Yeah but I'll be at Wayne's." I said.

"Oh okay." Drake said. "Love you."

"Love you too." I said. He kissed me and I leaved.

Drake's pov
I found Wayne on the set. "Yo what were you coming in Nicki's trailer for?" I asked.

"I was gonna ask where that weed at but you know," He said.

"Really nigga really," I said giving him the bag. "Imma go home."

" 'Ight I'll be at my house then." Wayne said.

Wayne's pov
I got home and saw Nicki's car pulling up. She got out. "What up?" I asked.

"Wayne you are so stupid." She said. We walked inside.

"What wait I didn't do anything," He said.

"Uh huh sure you didn't," Nicki said.

"Oh you really still mad about that trailer thing?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about it.... and I wasn't talking about that." She said. "I was talking about that you and Drake probably set the whole thing up so it was me twerking on Drake."

"Okay no I didn't." I said. "Drake came up with that idea by himself. After that I just ran wit it. You tryin chill or nah?"

"Yeah." Nicki said. We were playing video games the whole entire time. "What time is it?"

"Uh 10." I said.

"I'm going home then bye Wayne." She said leaving.

"Damn that ass fat." I said.

Nicki's pov
I got home and I went to kitchen. I looked around,"Drake?" No answer. I went upstairs to the room. "Where the fuck he at?" I went upstairs to the bedroom. Then I saw Safaree. He covered my mouth and grabbed me. He pulled me out the door. I tried to fight back but couldn't. They threw me in the car.

Drake's pov
I was downstairs in the basement recording some music. I went back upstairs. I looked out the window and saw Nicki's car, and her purse was here. I went looking for her and couldn't find her. But then I heard tires screeching outside. I ran to the window. My heart dropped feeling it was Nicki who was taken. Then anger coursed through me and I jumped in my Ferrari. Then I got a call from some blocked number,"Hello?"

"Hey remember me?" A voice said. Then I noticed it was Sarafaee.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Hm lets see I want your lovely girlfriend." He said. (He touched her cheek creepily and she pulled it away. He slapped her.)

"DON'T TOUCH HER!!!!!" I yelled.

"Hey woah woah calm down." He said. "I'll let you talk to her."

"Drake please come get me." She said. "Please."

"I'm coming okay." I said. I leaved telling Wayne, Trey, Usher, Rick Ross, and Chris. We started to look for her.

Nicki's pov
I was tied to a chair. I was handcuffed to the chair. They were tight I felt my hands bleeding. They were behind my back. Then he came back. "So how does it feel?" He asked.

"Feel what?" I asked.

"To have everything ripped away from you?" He asked.

"Um sir you must be stupid as fuck if you didn't hear that got into a car accident." I said. He slapped me again.

"Why do I need to know that?" He asked.

"He forgot who I am entirely." I said. "So if you think this hurts it doesn't."

"Wow ain't that some shit," He said. Then another guy came in room.

"Hey they need you out there." He said.

"Okay torture the bitch." Safaree said he walking away. I couldn't see the person's face. But then he stepped out of the shadows and I couldn't believe who it was. It was Chris Brown.

oreo_cookiex33 dricki4lifelove Nickific prettybrowngirl2 So tell me what you think of this chapter. Leave your thoughts in the comment section below and vote. Thank you bye. 😍😘