Mitchell PT2

Chapter 27
Drake's pov
I woke up next to Nicki she was absolutely gorgeous. I was truly happy that she was mine. I love her and I can't wait until these babies come. I'm ready to be a dad. "Quit staring at me." Nicki said.

"I'm not staring." He said.

"I can feel your glare from the back of my head." She said. She turned towards me.

"Your beautiful." I said. I kissed her.

"Hm I love you." She said. She got up and I noticed she was naked.

Damn the cake though, I thought. She came back In the room and changed into different clothes. Then I thought I could plan the party."Hey bae where are you going today?" I asked.

"Oh I'm just gonna chill with Mitchell today, maybe go to the movies." She said.

"Okay," I said.

"Maybe I could listen to that song you wrote." Nicki said coming over to me.

"Uh yeah maybe later." I said.

Nicki's pov
I went downstairs and saw Mitchell still sleeping on the couch. I smiled and and turned on the tv. I turned it low and he looked over at me. "Hey," He said

"What's up?" I asked.

"Chillin'" He said. "Hey I want give you something."

"What is it?"

"It's at my house." He said. We drove to his house. We went inside and he told me to wait. I waited sitting on the couch.

Mitchell's pov
I went downstairs to my basement. The cage I had started to shake. I let my pet out. It was white tiger. It jumped on me. I pet him and he was licking my face. "Who's a good boy." I said. I put him down and he ran upstairs. "Shit," I chased after him and Nicki was jumping on the couch.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!?!" She yelled.

"Hey get over here right now!!!" I yelled at him. He walked over to me with his head down. He sat right next to me. Nicki sat down on the couch again.

"So that's your pet?" She asked.

"Yeah, someone's being bad and they won't get a treat." I said. He laid down on the carpet. "Don't show that your scared of him he'll take advantage of it."

"Okay." She said. We went upstairs to my room and my tiger was scratching at the door.

"No!!" I said. I opened the door and picked him up brought him into my room. I closed the door and let him walk around. Me, and Nicki were laying down on the bed.

"So have you spoken to Valentine?" I asked

"No but I have his number though." She said.

"Call him." I said.

"Is this to get laid?" Nic asked.

"No so we can chill he knows how to start a party." I said. Then my tiger jumped on the bed. He walked over to Nicki. He smelled her then licked her face.

"Aw he's so cute." She said. He stopped licking her face. She was petting him and he was on his back letting her pet his stomach. "What's his name?"

"Clyde." I said.

"Oh where's Bonnie?" She asked.

"I didn't buy her it cost a lot of more money." I said. I took Nicki's phone and called Valentine.

"Hello?" He said. Nicki got up took the phone from me.

"Hey Valentine you want to chill?" I asked.

"Sure where you at?" He asked. She turned towards me.

"You want him here, or we meet up somewhere?" She asked.

"Uh let's go to your place." I said.

"Meet me at my place." She said.

"Okay see you later cutie." He said. She blushed and hung up the phone.

"Okay if he's hitting on you. I'll make a dent in that." I said,

"Mitch!!!" She said. We went to her house and brought my tiger. Valentine came and we had fun.

oreo_cookiex33 prettybrowngirl2 dricki4lifelove drickiconda 0Anaconda0 What up my beautiful fans. So tell me what you think in the comment section below and vote. You guys are such great fans. Thank you. XOXO, BlackRoses647. 😺😸😺😸😺😸😻😻😻😻😽😽😽😽