Abuse and Lies

Chapter 21
Nicki's pov
"What are you doing here?!??!" I asked silently. He walked over to me.

"Ssh," He said. "I'm gonna get you out of here." He gave me the key to the hand cuffs. "Don't use it right now. He'll suspect something. But you can't walk out here without a couple of scratches at least."

"Chris no don't." I said.

"I'm sorry please don't be mad." He said. He scratched my arm and I yelled out in pain. He did the same thing to my neck. Then he ripped some of his shirt and put my blood on his face. He walked out the room. He was breathing heavy and when I looked at him I saw anger.

Chris's pov
I was walked out the room. I found Sarafee. "Hey what happened?" He asked.

"That bitch fought back." I said. "She fucking ripped my shirt, and scratched my face."

"Damn I'll have to punish her." He said. "Later then."

Drake's pov
"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!?!?!" I yelled throwing a knife at the wall.

"Drake calm down," Wayne said.

"I'm not going to calm down!!!! She could be dead!!! Do you get that?!?!!" I yelled.

"But she probably isn't." He said. "We have Chris infiltrating them. He'll tell us everything they say."

"I know I just don't trust him." I said.

"You really think he would screw you over like that? He loves Nicki," Wayne said. Chris walked in the door. "Well?"

"She's alive." He said. I sighed of relief. "I gave her the keys to the hand cuffs. But I have to go back anyway."

"Did he touch her?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Chris asked.

"Like rape her?" I asked.

"I don't know I was there for a short amount of time." He said. "I didn't have time to ask."

"It's my fault." I said.

"Look at me its not your fault. It's not now pull yourself together everyone here needs you." He said. He started walking out the door.

"Chris." I said.

"What?" He said

"Thank you." I said.

Nicki's pov
I heard Sarafaee leave. I had my hands behind my back. I was using the key to get myself untied. I got my right hand free. I took my free hand and untied my left hand. I got up and looked for a phone. I saw one finally. I walked to it. Then I remembered I only knew Beyoncé's number. I dialed her number and called her. "Come on pick up," I said.

"Hello?" Beyoncé said.

"Bey you picked up." I said.

"Nicki!!" She said in excitement.

"Bey listen to me okay I need you to call Drake. Sarafaee kidnapped me just get me out of here please. Don't call the police." I said

"What do you mean don't call the police?" She asked. "He kidnapped you!!!"

"Don't please he'll rape me." I said.

"Fight back." She said.

"Bey you don't understand,"

"Apparently." She said.

"I'm pregnant with twins and their Drake's." I said. She was quiet.

"Find anything sharp, or if you can find a gun." She said. "Don't give in Nick okay? Please just don't."

"Okay." I said.

"I'll see you soon." Bey said.

"Wait," I said. "If I don't make it tell Drake I love him."

"Don't worry babe you won't be there soon." She said. I laughed.

"Love you." I said. "I gotta go before he comes back."

"Bye." She said. I hung up and I looked for a weapon. Then I found a knife. I put it on my thigh because I had a strap around my thigh.

Beyoncé's pov
"Who was that bae?" Jay-Z asked.

"Nicki she's in trouble." I said. I opened my drawer and pulled out my gun. "No one fucks with my bitch."

Drake's pov
"Hello?" I said.

"Nicki called me she told to tell you that she loves you. We can trace the call. Where are you guys?" Beyoncé said.

"In Miami, Florida." I said.

"Okay I'll be there soon." She said.

Nicki's pov
I sat back down and handcuffed both of my hands to the chair. I heard him coming. He walked in the room. "Hey whore," He said.

"Go suck a dick." I said.

"Who the fuck you think your talking to?" He asked.

"I'm talking to you." I said.

"You must want to die then," He said. He touched my cheek. I bit his hand and kicked him in the balls. He fell to the floor. I slipped my hands out of the hand cuffs. He got up I picked the chair and threw it at him breaking it. He fell on the floor and I started to run from him. I was almost at the door when he grabbed me again. He had me over his shoulder and threw me on the floor. "You fucking bitch your gonna learn who the fucking boss here," He said. I felt the back of my head bleeding. He was on top of me. I spit in his face. He slapped me in the face. I fought every inch of fear I had in me. I was still struggling under him. He started to laugh.

"GET OFF OF ME!!!" I yelled at him.

"You were always a fighter," He said. He touched his belt unbuckling it. He punched me in the face. He pulled his pants down and then I saw Chris walk in the room. I looked at him, and he grabbed Sarafaee throwing him off me. He started to beat the shit out off him. "You fucking bastard!!!" He yelled. He punched him so hard I thought he was going to kill him. He walked away from Sarafaee. He walked over to me, and picked me off the floor. He hugged me, and I grabbed him tight. I felt safe for the first time in long time.

oreo_cookiex33 dricki4lifelove prettybrowngirl2 Nickific Thank you please tell me what you guys think so far. Comment and vote. Thank you. 😉😊😍😘