Twins

Chapter 3
Drake's pov
I woke up and Nicki was there. When she was sleeping I heard her saying something. I sighed and I rubbed my neck. Nicki can't keep pushing me away. I got up and took a shower.

Nicki's pov
I was laying on my back thinking about what happened last night. Drake really loves me. But I don't what to feel honestly I just think I'm hormonal. I mean if I was pregnant I would have felt something moving around already. I got up running to the bathroom. I threw up and flushed the toilet. I brushed my teeth. I was laying down again. I was watching Jersey Shore. Then I felt something. It was moving. I was almost about to cry. I answered my door and Drake was standing there. I automatically grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach. The baby moved, and he smiled. "Morning beautiful," He said. I let him in and we sat watching the Jersey Shore. I got on top of him and started kissing him. I pinned him to the floor. Drake sat up and pushed me off him.

"Hey what was that for?" I asked.

"For leaving me alone." He said. I didn't answer back. "Nicki if we are going to keep this baby you can't keep leaving me like that."

"Drake," I said.

"No let me finish. I don't care if we are fighting you don't leave me. I don't understand why you lefted last night after I had one of the best nights with you." He said. "Nicki I love you and I hope you do but we can't loving each other then leaving like nothing happened. Okay, no more leaving?"

"Okay." I said getting up. "Get dressed we are going to the doctors."
*At the doctors*
"Well O'nika can you lift you shirt up." The doctor said. "This may be cold." I was laying down on my back and lifted my shirt. "Hm a little early to hear a heartbeat but there is your babies."

"Wait babies?" I said.

"Yes you are having twins. Congratulations." He said. He lefted the room. Drake was right next to me.

"Oh my god," I said. He hugged me.

"It's going to be fine baby." He said.

"I'm overwhelmed." I said. I started crying. "Oh my gosh I'm going to have twins."

"Ssh Nicki I'm here you don't have anything to worried about." Drake said.

"What if I have a miscarriage? What if I die giving birth to them?" I asked. "Drake I'm scared." He was hugging me and I was crying into his shirt. We were standing.

"Ssh We are going to fine okay. We are going have these babies okay." He said.

"Drake I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said. I kissed him and he kissed back. We left and went home. I was watching tv. Wayne walked in my house.

"So what are you having?" He asked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was here to see you and Drake but seeing that you don't want to talk." He said getting up.

"No wait," I said. He sat down again. "I'm having twins." I showed him the sonogram.

"They small as hell." He said.

"You dumbass they are only 8 weeks old what do you expect." I said. He gave me the sonogram back.

"Baby I'm home." Drake said. "I got you some Burger King."

"Aw thanks Babe." I got up kissing him on the cheek. We started kissing, and Wayne was watching awkwardly.

"Well I'll you guys tomorrow or something." He leaved. We sat and watched tv and ate the food Drake. I fell asleep in his arms.

Drake's pov
I carried Nicki to her room. I placed her on her king sized bed. I pulled the blanket over her. I laid down with her. I put my hand on her stomach and I fell asleep with Nicki in her bed. I love her so much.