No Flex Zone

Chapter 25
Nicki's pov
I woke up and Drake was still sleeping. I got up and took a shower. I got out the shower and he wasn't in the room anymore. Then he came in the room. I was butt naked. "Um excuse you." I said. He kept staring at me. "Get out!!!"

"I've seen you naked before." He said.

"This is No flex zone." I said closing the door in his face.

"Come on Nic." He said. I got dressed and dried my hair. I was in the bathroom.

Drake's pov
Nicki wasn't in the room anymore. Then I came back in the room. I was looking at her up and down. She closed the door in the face. She was so beautiful. When I saw her naked I felt AubreyJr popping up. I quietly opened the door. I went in the room and didn't see Nicki. Then she came out the bathroom. "Drake get out." She said. I walked over to her and kissed her.

"I'm sorry for telling Chris I shouldn't have done that." I said. I kissed her again and she kissed back. I pulled her close to me. She frenched me and I felt her pull away.

"No flex zone." She said.

"Oh you are so messed up." I said. She laughed at me.

"Whatever." She said.

Nicki's pov
I went downstairs to the kitchen. I ate a hot pocket and watched tv. I went to Wayne's house. I was wearing a bathing suit (the pink one from High School). I was drinking a Pepsi then I felt someone grab my ass. "Drake get off," I said not even looking back. I felt his hand get off my ass. I was tempting him, I knew he wanted me. I was on my phone and he was in swimming trunks. It was just him, and Wayne in the pool. He jumped in the pool then got out. He walked over to me. He was dripping wet from the pool water. I was staring at his abs and he said something.

"What?" I said.

"I said that what is the kids names going to be?" He asked.

"I don't know we'll cross that bridge when we come to it." I said. He started kissing my neck. Then he tried kissing me. I kissed him and he kissed back. I pulled him closer to me. He tried touching my boobs. I let him and I felt his anaconda sticking up. "No flex zone." He got up mad and jumped back in the pool. I smiled and went back to being on my phone.

Drake's pov
I dove in the pool and swam over to Wayne. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm in a no flex zone." I said.

"Damn she gave your a boner and told you to get off her?" He asked

"Yep I'll get back though." I said. I got out the pool and went to the guest room. I was about to take a shower. I took off my trunks and Nicki came in at that moment.

"Zamn boy that anaconda huge." She said.

"Oh yeah what are you gonna do about it?" I asked getting close to her. She walked over to me and kissed me. Then she kissed my chest. She got on her knees. I moaned then she got off me. "What happened to the no flex zone?"

"Whatever." She said. We took a shower together and I got out. She slapped my butt.

"Nice ass." She said.

"Thank you." I said. I got out the bathroom and put my clothes on. I was banging on Nicki's body like a hammer would a nail. I was smiling. "Love you."

"I love you too." She said. dricki4lifelove drickiconda oreo_cookiex33 Nickific prettybrowngirl2 0Anaconda0 So my barbs what do you think about this chapter let know what you think in the comment section below and vote. Deuces, ✌️😽😽😽😽😻😻😻😻😻😼😼😼😼😏😏😏😏😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇