The Interview

Chapter 6
Chris's pov
I woke up right next to Nicki. I knew she was pregnant before you wanted me last night. But I also knew Drake was gonna come looking for her. I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and answered the door. I answered the door shirtless.Drake was standing there. "Hey is Nicki here?" He asked.

"Uh no," I said.

"Well I thought you saw her but I'll leave." He said. Then she was coming downstairs.

"Chris what are you doing up, shit" She said when she saw Drake there.

"What the hell is this?" Drake asked.

"Drake I can explain," Nicki said.

"You know what Drake stay away from her because she obviously doesn't want you." I said.

"Yeah why is that?" He asked.

"I think you know why," I said smiling closing the door. I turned towards Nicki. "So what do you think we should do today?"

"You." She said. "I want you,"

Drake's pov
I was sitting there in my car hurt. I did cheat on Nicki but I didn't think she go back to Chris. I truly love her. I just didn't think she would leave me like that. I drove to her house. I waited for her. She came in with Chris following behind her. "Oh Drake what are you doing here?" She asked and her voice changed when she did.

"I just waiting for you. But Imma move my shit out." I said.

"No just get out come back for stuff tomorrow." Nicki said.

"Okay bye." I said. I tried hugging her but she didn't come near me. She was right next to Chris. She kissed him and he picked her up. I walked out the door and went home.
One Week Later
Nicki's pov
I started stomach started showing. I got dressed and went to New York. I was on the Wendy Williams show. "Put your hands together for Nicki Minaj!!" I came out of the back and I sat down.

"So Nicki that was quite a performance you made last week at the concert." Wendy said.

"I know." I said.

"So what's up with Drake?" Wendy said.

"He's out of the picture." I said.

"Really you two seemed to be so happy last week." Wendy said.

"It's complicated." I said.

"Well what happened?" She asked. I started to tear up.

"He cheated on me," I said.

"What?!?!" She said. I pulled myself together. "I'm sure you broke up with him."

"Yes I just don't want to see him." I said.

"Okay well we have Drake here." She said. He came out and I punched him in the face. The security guard pulled me off of him. His arm went across my body.

"Nicki just calm down." Wendy said. I sat down and Drake across the room. "Now Drake don't you have something to say to Nicki?"

"Nicki I'm sorry but I want you to actually know it." He stood up getting on one knee. "Please will you marry me?" I was shocked. I stood near him and was in tears.

"No," I said. "I love you but I don't trust you. I'm sorry." I went back stage. I was in the dressing room. I was crying.

Wendy's pov
"Let's take a break," I said. I went to the dressing room. "Nicki are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," Nicki said.

Drakes pov
I was backstage. I was feeling the worst kind of heartbreak ever. It hurt. Then we were coming out of the break. Wendy sat down and called me out. "Drake how are you feeling right now?"

"I'm heartbroken. I just don't know what to do." I said. "But Nicki if your watching this please I'm sorry. Please I love you come back to me."

Nicki's pov
I was leaving in my car. Then Drake stepped in front of my car. I drove a little bit. He slammed his hand on the hood of the car. "NICKI DON'T!!" He walked away and went in his car. When he looked at me his eyes were red. I drove away. I went home and Chris was there.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said. I kissed him and he kissed back. I went in my room and blasted my music. I was listening to Pills, and Potions. I fell asleep and Chris was right next to me.