The Birthday Party

Chapter 29
Mitch's pov
I woke up next to Valentine. (Picture of Mitchell above) I smiled as he slept peacefully on top of me. I tried to get under his grasp.

"Don't even think about it." He said. I laughed and he looked up at me. I smiled and kissed his lips.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said.

Nicki's pov
I was laying in bed. I turned to Drake. "Babe wake up." I said.

"Hm no," He said.

"Come on wake up." I said.

"No." He said. I turned my back on him. Then I turn him over and kissed him. He woke up automatically and kissed back. He pulled away. "Good morning gorgeous." I smiled and kissed him again.
One Month Later
Drake was in the car driving me somewhere. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see soon enough." He said. He held my hand and we pulled up to some place I didn't recognize.

"Where are we?" I asked. He got out the car and held open the door for me. He put his hands over my eyes. Then he led me inside. Drake took his hands off my eyes and I saw a lot of people there. "Surprise!!!" They all yelled. It was a new club that Drake owned. Half of the club was pink, and the other half was blue. I blushed and everyone came up to me hugging me.

Drake's pov
Nicki looked happy and I smiled. Then Beyoncé came up to me. "You did so good with this." She said.

"Thank you it was a mixture of my birthday, and Nicki's." I said.

"Didn't yours pass already?" She asked.

"Yeah we didn't celebrate though." I said.

"Well your sweet." She said walking away. I went looking for Nicki. I didn't see her. Then I saw her with Mitchell, and Valentine. She saw me and I walked away.

Nicki's pov
I was talking with Mitchell, and Valentine. I saw Drake then he walked away. "I'll be right back." I said. I looked for Drake and I felt someone touch me. His hands were wrapped around my waist. I knew it was Drake. I saw his face, and Drake looked back at me.

"Why did you walk away?" I asked.

"So we could be alone." He said. He kissed me and I kissed him back. My phone started to ring. I pulled away,"I'm sorry."

"It's okay." He said. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked

"Where are you?" Chris asked.

"This isn't a good time right now." I said

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Chris I can't talk right now." I hung up the phone. I turned towards Drake. "Drake,"

"Why are you still talking to him?" He asked.

"He called me." I said.

"But your still talking to him." He said.

"Drake I wouldn't do anything to hurt you like that." I said.

"Well why do you still have his number?" He asked.

"Because he's my friend." I said.

"Whatever." He said walking away. I went back to Mitch, and Valentine.

"Hey," I said. "Me and Drake got into a fight."

Drake's pov
I went to bar and ordered a drink. Beyoncé was sitting next to me. We both got drunk, and were laughing with each other. We were outside the club and I looked at her. She looked at me too. I kissed her and she kissed me too. I pushed her against the wall and she pulled close to her. I pulled away and we went in my car. We were in my backseat. I kissed her and she ripped my shirt off. I pulled her shirt off. I kissed her body. She pulled me close to her. I put my hand on the window.

Nicki's pov
I didn't care honestly that Drake just started a fight with me. I was leaning on Valentine. "You sure your okay?" He asked.

"Yep." I said. Then some guy came over to us. I sat up and looked at him.

"Happy Birthday Nicki," He said.

"Thank you." I said. He walked away, and I got up to follow him. Valentine grabbed my arm.

"Don't do anything you'll regret in the morning Nicki." He said. I sat back down with him then Mitchell came.

"Where's---" He asked.

"I don't care where he is right now." Nicki said.

Drake's pov
I pulled my clothes on and so did Beyoncé. "No one can ever know about this." I said.

"Okay." She said. I fixed my hair and sprayed my cologne on. I waited for her to leave my car. She leaved first then after five minutes I leaved. I buttoned up my suit and saw Wayne. I hung out with him.

0Anaconda0 Nickific dricki4lifelove drickiconda oreo_cookiex33 prettybrowngirl2 So tell me what you think about this chapter in the comment section below and vote. XOXO, BlackRoses647 😈😈