The Proposal

Chapter 24
One week later
Nicki's pov
I was laying next to Drake. He woke up and was kissing my neck. I moved then he kissed my lips. I kissed him back and he pulled away. I sat up and he was sitting up too. "Baby I gonna make you some breakfast." He said.

"Aw okay can I get some chocolate chip pancakes, and some eggs?" I asked

"Anything for my queen." He said. He went in the kitchen, and I brushed my teeth. I put some clothes on and went downstairs. I was trying to look over his shoulder. "Hey wait okay,"

"Okay." I said. I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. I was watching Maury. I was laughing at the people there. There was a commercial break and Drake came over to me with the plate behind him. Then he showed what he made. "Here is your breakfast."

"Thanks Aubrey." I said starting to eat it. When I finished eating I put my plate in the sink and I was thinking. I felt Drake hug me from behind touching my belly.

"What are you thinking about?" Drake asked. I turned around facing him.

"It's just," I said. "I don't know." I kissed him and he kissed me back. I pulled him closer to me. He picked me up and brought me over to the couch. I kissed him and he was French kissing me. He kissed my neck. We were holding each other's hands. I felt the babies kicking. He kissed me again. I got on top of him. I kissed him and he took his shirt off. He pushed me against the couch pushing me against the couch. "I love you." He said. He stopped kissing me. "You know we can't." He got up and walked away.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"I'll be right back." He said. I fixed my hair and he come back. "Nicki I love you so much and I want to show you how much I love you." He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes!!!" I yelled. I ran into his arms and he caught me. I had my legs wrapped him. He put the ring on my finger. I kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said. He put me down. "I was actually going to propose to you in the hospital last week."

"Why didn't you?" I asked.

"You literally just came back from hell." Drake said. "I didn't want to complicate things."

"I would have said yes." I said.

"I just didn't want to overwhelm you." Drake said.

"Oh thanks for waiting I guess." I said. I went to the studio and recorded my verse for Take It To The Head.

"You were great." Chris said.

"Thanks." I said blushing smiling.

"Hey Chris," Rihanna said walking up to him.

"Hi what are doing here?" He asked.

"I came to see you sing." She said.

"We just finished recording so," He said.

"Hey Chris can I talk to you?" I asked grabbing his arm pulling him away from Rihanna. "What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Why don't you want to hang out with her?" I asked.

"I want to chill with you." He said.

"Oh." I said smiling huge.

"See there's that smile I like to see." Chris said. We walked back to Rihanna. "Yeah I'm sorry but we have to leave. Something came up."

"Oh okay." She said. We leaved when we were done recording the guys leaved. We got in his car and we went to Burger King. We pulled up in the drive thru. "Welcome to Burger King. How may I take your order?"

"Can I have four whoppers and two large sodas?" He said.

"Is that all?" The cashier asked.

"Yeah." He said. We got the food and ate it. We were sitting in a park on a table. He made me laugh,"I love your laugh."

"Aw thank you." I said.

"Nicki?" Drake said in sweats. It looked like he was jogging.

"Drake what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just jogging but why aren't you wearing the ring?" He asked.

"Your marrying him?" Chris asked.

"Chris I," I said. I turned towards Drake. "What the hell?!?! You knew I didn't want him to know!!"

"I thought he should know." Drake said jogging away. I sighed putting my ring back on.

"Chris look," I said. He looked hurt. He drove me to my place. We were parked outside my house.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I didn't want you to freak out." I said. "But now that I say that I just sounds messed up."

"Whatever." He said.

"Chris don't shut me out. Stay," I said.

"Why would I when you chose him over me?" He asked.

"Because I need you right now." I said. "I need a friend right now and you can't be running out on me like that." He looked at me with tears in his eyes. I kissed him and he kissed back. He pulled away.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." I said. "Just please I need you there so don't run out on me." I got out the car and went inside. I went to bed and Drake was sleeping next to me. He started kissing my neck. "Get off I'm mad at you." We were laying in the bed with our backs pointed towards each other. I fell asleep but knew Drake was my only one love.
oreo_cookiex33 dricki4lifelove drickiconda 0Anaconda0 prettybrowngirl2 Nickific So what do you think the twins names should let me know what think in the comment section below and please vote. Bye, XOXO 😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😻😻😻😽😽😽😽