The Fight Pt2

Chapter 10
Nicki's pov
I got dressed and went home. Someone came up behind me. He covered my eyes. I knew it was Chris. I turned around and kissed Chris. He kissed back.
Hours Later
I was at a concert. I was singing Bed Of Lies. I felt dizzy and fainted on stage.

3rd pov
Trey took Nicki to the hospital. Nicki has low blood pressure from the babies. Which causes dizziness, dizziness upon standing and fainting.

Drake's pov
I was in the hospital room. Then someone walked in. "Who are you?" I asked.

"You don't like Nicki. I love her," He said. I stood up and we were facing each other. He tried punching me in the face. I caught his fist and twisted it. He kicked me in the stomach. I punched him and threw him on the wall.

"Who the fuck are you?!?!?!" I yelled. He head butted me and my nose was bleeding. He slapped me and picked me pinning me to the window. He was choking me. I was grabbing his face and pushed his head to wall. I sat there next to him. "What hell is going on!!!!" Then someone called me. It was Nicki.

"Drake where are you?" She asked.

"At my house I'll be right there." I said. I played along with it. I leaved the guy there. I went outside and valet pulled up in my car. It was a Ferrari. I got in and went to her house. I didn't even know how I got there. I knocked on her door. She answered it.

"Oh my god Drake what happened?" She asked.

Nicki's pov
"Nothing I'm fine." He said. He had bruises all over his face.

"Drake I'm sorry." I said.

"Who are you?" He asked. He then fell and was knocked out. My hand caught his head before it fell to the floor. I held him in my arms. "No, no, no please not your dead."

Sorry guys I haven't been writing or answering you guys but I had my phone taken away. I know it's a short chapter. What do you think? oreo_cookiex33 dricki4lifelove