Nicki

Chapter 11
Drake's pov
I was alone in a dark room. I had clothes on. I tried getting out of the room but couldn't. I heard someone's heels coming down the hallway. The door opened and some girl appeared. She long straight black hair, her skin was caramel. She had a camouflage hat on, and a necklace that said Barbie. She a tight belly shirt on, and booty shorts on. She seductively walked around me. She then pinned to the wall. "Take it off," She demanded.

"Take what off?" I asked.

"Your shirt." She said.

"Really that's how you feel?" I asked. She looked serious and I took it off. I pulled her close to me and started kissing her. She bit my lip a little. I started touching her and grabbed her. She wrapped her legs around me. I leaned against a wall holding her. I started kissing her boobs then her neck. I heard her moan my name. After we finished we were laying next each other breathing heavy with sweat on us. I looked at her,"Drake come back to me please. I love you please I need you."

"What?" I said.

"Come back to me please," She said. Then the room started getting brighter and she was fading.

"No don't go come back!!!" I yelled. She faded away and I woke up somewhere. I saw the girl from my dream there.

"Oh my god Drake your awake!!!" She said running up to me, and hugged me. "Don't do that to me again." She held me.

"Hey," I said. I kissed her and she kissed back. She kissed me and I flicked my tongue. I grabbed her and pulled on my bed. She was on top of me.

"Hey Dra---" Wayne said. We pulled away and she got up leaving. "Damn already Drake?"

"Thank god you look fucking familiar." I said.

"Dafuq you mean?" He asked.

"I don't know who she is," I said.

"You don't remember who Nicki is?" He asked.

"No who is she?" I asked.

"Well long story short she's your baby mama. You done fucked everything with her. Now she's dating Chris Brown." Wayne said.

"What? This shit is fucked up I think I wouldn't remembered hitting that." I said.

"Well you can't because you got into a car accident and the doctors said you fucked up that part of your brain." He said.

"She's the only one I don't remember. I know your Wayne but when she walks in the room it's like I never saw her before." I said.

"Well you and her were really close before." Wayne said.

"How close?" I asked. He laughed. "What's so funny?" He pulled his phone out.

"How close he asks," He showed me a picture (it's above.)

Nicki's pov
When I walked out of the room I stayed behind at the door. I was listening to their conversation. A tear fell down my face when Drake he doesn't remember who I am. I went home. I was in my car. I went inside and Chris was there. I sat on the couch. He sat next to me. "Babe you okay?"

"Yeah." I said. I kissed him and got on top of him. He kissed me back and I put my hand up his shirt. I grabbed his dick and he got hard. He then pinned me to the couch. He took his shirt off. I touched his abs. He took my shirt off and kissed me. He was kissing my boobs. He had me moaning loud. Chris then kissed my neck. I turned pinned him and he smiled.
Hours Later
We both were laying naked. That was the best sex ever. Chris was knocked the fuck out. I got up and got dressed. Then I heard someone knock on the door. I answered it. It was Drake. "What the fuck do you want?" I asked.

"I wanted see if you were okay," He said. I looked behind me and closed the door.

"Drake how fuck could you not remember me then make out with me? I'm fucking pissed at you." I said.

"Look I'm wrong and I'm sorry I just couldn't trust you." He said. I raised my eyebrow. He gulped knowing he's in trouble.

"Okay." I said.

"Your taking this surprising well." He said.

"No I'm not mad." I said. I opened the door.

"Babe," Chris said. I was back in the house and Chris was behind me. "What does he want?"

"Nothing he just leaving." I said. I kissed Chris and he kissed back. I closed the door shutting it on Drake's face.