Dream

Chapter 14
Mitchell's pov
I helped Nicki with her back. "Damn girl what do you have in here rocks?" I asked.

"You said pack for a couple of weeks." She said.

"Oh yeah. Well I'll leave near the door then." I said. "So what do you want to watch?"

"Anything," She said.

"Ugh fine then I'll put on Mean Girls." I said.

"Do I really have to watch that?" She asked.

"It's either that or the Notebook." I said.

"Fine whatever." Nicki said. She was looking in my fridge. "I'm hungry do you have anything that isn't healthy?"

"Hm well I've been saving this for good occasion but I guess is a good time." I said. I went in the closet and pulled out a big box of cinnabons. It was the cake mix.

"Oh my gosh where'd you find that? This is my favorite," She said.

"I think I saved it for you." I said.

"Oh okay." She said. "Thank you bae."

"Girl you know I got you." I said. "Go put the movie on." She went in the living room and put on the movie.

Nicki's pov
I was sitting with Mitchell. I was grabbing his hair. "Girl the one thing you do is touch this master piece," He said. I laughed taking my hand off his hair. He wrapped his arm around me. I put my head on neck. Mitchell is such a great friend. I fell asleep on his chest. I felt him get up. "Hey where are you going?" I asked. He didn't answer. He back came in the room and with a fatass Cinnabon on a plate. "Awe thanks Mitchy." I said.

"Dafuq?" He said. "Mitchy really?"

"Hey stop being so mean." I ate the Cinnabon and I snuggled right on him. I laid my head on chest.

Mitchell's pov
Nicki fell asleep on me. I picked her she was almost weightless. Mainly because I have a twelve pack and I lift weights. I placed her down on my bed. I went back down stairs and cleaned everything up. I went back upstairs and looked at her. When she felt me in the bed she snuggled next to me. "Don't leave me," She said. I held her close to me and heard her saying stuff in her sleep. She started moving around. I held her hand and she settled down.

Nicki's pov
I was dreaming of Costa Rica. I was on the beach. I was playing volleyball with Mitchell, Trey, Wayne. The ball goes out of bounds. It goes near someone. He was coming out of the water. He had tattoos all over him. He had a twelve pack and was sexy as hell. He walked over to me. He said something. "What?" I said snapped out of my daydream.

"Is this yours?" He asked with the ball in his hands.

"Yeah." I said. He gave me the ball. I was deciding wether to invite him to play or not. "You wanna play?"

"Sure." He said. My heart was racing, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. He's so hot. I served the ball.

"Oh come on Nicki I know you can hit harder than that." Wayne said. I looked at the guy and he smiled.

"Well don't be mad when I target you!!!" I yelled. I served the ball and it hit Wayne right in the stomach. He was on the floor groaning in pain. Eventually I ended hooking up with the guy. He gave me a look,"I'm Valentine." His face changed to Drake's then Chris's.

"What the fuck," I said. I woke up and Mitchell looked concerned.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah just had a bad dream." I said.

"Your heart was racing you sure you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm Mitch go back to sleep." I said. I laid back down with him. I laid on his chest. Mitch had been my best friend ever since the third grade. I almost fell asleep instantly leaning in him. He kissed my cheek and I fell asleep.

Nickific Tell me guys what you think so far if you have any suggestions leave it in the comment section below and also vote. But thank you for your support.