Calls

Chapter 16
Nicki's pov
"That's enough crying okay O'Nika." Mitch said. "Go in the bathroom and splash cold water on your face." I got up and splashed water on my face. "We're here." We leaved the plane. The security was escorting us to the limo. My fans were saying my name. I took a couple of selfies with them then I leaved in the limo. I had a house here. I totally forgot. I was hanging out with Mitch on the balcony. He was smoking some bud but was away from me. I saw someone take a picture of me. "Ugh I can't go anywhere without paparazzi following me." I said. "Lets go inside." I went inside and Mitch put out his blunt. We both went inside.

"So what are we going to do?" He asked.

"Hm lets see we could go to a club." I said

"Okay." He said. We went to my garage and I had a Ferrari parked there. I clicked it opened.
(Nicki is 2o weeks pregnant. 20 weeks is 5 months.) "I forget that your rich." We got in the car. I was in the drivers seat. I started the car. We drove to a club. When we went there the security guard noticed me. "Hey Nicki." He said.

"Hi Bruce." He said. He kissed my cheeks. "Go ahead inside." We went inside. Everyone stopped when they saw me. The music even stopped. Then they screamed in excitement. They turned the music back on and there was strobe lights. I stood near the bar. Mitchell was getting us drinks. Someone came up to me. "Hey baby." He said. "Maybe I can take home later."

"Mitch!!" I yelled. He ran to my side. "He's trying to hit on me." He turned to me and I gave him a look. He gave a no look. I kissed Mitch and he kissed me back. I kissed him pulling me closer to me. I pulled away and looked at the guy who was trying to hit on me. He walked away. I turned to Mitch. "Sorry he was trying to get some." I said.

"No it's fine." He said. He gave me my soda. I drank it I was sitting in back. I was thinking about Chris. I wondered if he missed me. Then Mitch came up to me with a hot guy. "Hey this is Nicki she just went through a break up I think she needs a little something to help her through it." He said. I stood up and the guy kissed my cheek. He pulled away.

"Feel better?" He asked.

"Not really." I said innocently. He smiled and so did I. Mitch is the best wingman ever. Me and the guy were kissing in the back.

Mitch's pov
Nicki was definitely feeling better. I saw her, and that guy kissing in the back. I sat near the bar again. "Can I get a Pepsi?" I said placing my dollar on the bar. They came back with the soda. I looked and saw no one cute. I got up and gave the rest of my soda to Nicki. I felt someone pull me onto the dance floor. I looked down and saw some girl. "I'm sorry I don't dance." I said. I'm actually a great dancer.

"Oh come on." She said. I danced with her and she was leaning on me. I saw Nicki look at me. Her look said Need help there or nah?

Ugh you already know. My look said back. She got up walking over to us. "Hey Mitchell let's go." She said.

"But I don't want to go," I said lying. The girl was holding onto my another arm. Nicki turned my head and kissed me. She pulled away,"Come on let's go bae." The girl walked away. Nicki grabbed my hand pulling me away from her bringing me to the guy I got her. She sat right next to the guy he looked mad.

"Hey don't me mad okay Mitchell's my best friend but he's gay so I had to get him away from that girl." Nicki said explaining what happened to the guy.

"Okay." He said.

"Hey what's your name again?" I asked.

"Pablo." He said. I drove us all to the house.

Chris's pov
I was sitting in the house. I was staring at my phone. I wanted to call Nicki so bad. I called her. I got her voicemail. "Hey Nicki I'm sorry please just call me back. I'm wrong and I know. Call me I guess." I said. I hung up the phone.

Nicki's pov
I was chilling with Pablo, and Mitchell in house. We were playing truth or dare. "Okay Pablo your turn." I said. "Truth or dare."

"Hm truth." He said.

"Have you meet a celeb---," My phone was ringing. "Hold on." I picked it up. "Hello?"

"Nicki!!!!" Drake said. He was wasted. "Woah where are you?" I heard Wayne in the background.

"Hey are you in Puerto Rico?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Ssh," I heard Drake said. I heard a girls laughter in the background.

"Are you fucking serious and you wonder why I don't want to be with you." I said. I heard Wayne yelling oh.

"She fucking told you." He said. I hung up the phone. Then I saw I had voicemail. It was from Chris. I listened to it. He really did miss me. I smiled. I looked at the necklace I had on. I came back to the living room. "Who was that?" Pablo asked

"Drake's bitch ass." I said sitting.

"What did he do now?" Mitchell asked.

"He called my phone wasted off his ass, he was with a sidehoe, and Wayne. I'm assuming they all were high. I told him that's why I didn't want to be with him." I said.

"Damn," Pablo said. "Anyway you were about to give a truth."

"Let's go in the other room?" I said. I gave Mitchell a look. He watched tv. I looked at Pablo. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I fell asleep with my head on him.

Nickific dSriki4lifelove Tell me what you think in the comment section and hit that like button.