Texts

Chapter 8
Nicki's pov
I was going to a doctors appointment. I drove in my car. I parked it and I put on makeup. I was about to get out my car when I saw a black Land Rover. I drove away parking my car behind the building. I got out and inside the building. I went to an elevator. I pressed the door to close. 'Just calm down that's probably not even Drake' I thought. I was called inside and they said I was two months pregnant. They said that I was supposed have triplets but one died so now it was just twins. They said both twins are healthy but I need to reduce my stress levels because I might pass out if I do. They also said that if I keep being I could go into early labor when I'm six months pregnant. They gave me an ultrasound. I heard the heartbeats I was so happy. They said I could leave. I left in my car I went home. These babies will be the most important part of my life. I went to Burger King and ate then I went home and took a bubble bath. I was sitting there thinking about what these past couple of months. I eventually got out and dried myself. Chris was in Italy. I went down stairs and ate the food I ordered from Burger King while watching MTV. After that I went to the mall. I went in Forever 21. Meet a couple fans. After they calmed down I ate lunch with them. I ate at Cinnabon, left the mall and went to Trey Songz house. He let me in. "Hey Nicki how are my god children?" He asked.

"They're good." I said. We played Playstation 4 all day. He looked at me looking at my lips. I put my hands to his face and kissed him. He pulled away.

"I don't want to get in the way of whatever you're doing." Trey said.

"I'm sorry I should have done that it's the hormones." I said.

"It's okay." He said. He let me stay the night. I changed wearing lingerie. "Why are you wearing that?"

"Should I question why your that shirt with those shoes?" I asked. He threw his hands up. He was sleeping, and I fell asleep. Then I heard knocking on the door. I answered the door and it was Drake.

"Uh is Trey here?" He asked.

"He's sleeping why?" I asked.

"We were going to hang out." Drake said.

"Whatever." I said closing the door on him. I went back upstairs and laid back down. I was laying down. Chris was texting me. We texted each other back and forth.
Text Convo
C- I miss you babe.

N-Awe me too.

C-When I come back I have a surprise for you when I come back.

N- Really what is it?

C-I can't tell you.

N-😒 You suck,

C-Love you,

N-You too.
End of Text Convo
Drake texted me. He wanted me back.
Text Convo
D-Take me back.

N-No you had your chance and you fucked it up.

D-Well you get rid of me because your gonna need me with the babies.

N- I know that.

D-So what you wanna do?

N- Nothing.

D-Whatever.

N-😵🔫

D- You mad or nah

N- Nah

D- Girl I know you want me

N- Nah, I know you with one of your side hoes so goodbye.
End of Text Convo