Marvin's Room

Chapter 18
Drake's pov
I threw Wayne's phone at the wall. "YO WHAT THE FUCK DRAKE?!?!?!" He yelled at me.

"Nicki's such a bitch." I said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA!!! YOU KNOW YOUR AND YOUR AN ASSHOLE!!! YOU JUST MADE IT FUCKING WORSE!!!! YOU KNOW HOW NICKI IS!!! YOU NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH NIGGA AND FUCKING APOLOGIZE TO NICKI!!!! AND I HOPE SHE DOESNT FORGIVE YOU!!!" Wayne yelled. He walked over to his now broken phone. "While I try to figure out where Nicki is, your buying me a new phone." He put his broken phone on my stomach walking out of the room. I leaved and bought him a new phone. I came back gave him in the phone. He logged into Instagram and asked,"Did you see Nicki's Instagram pictures?"

"No why?" I asked. He showed me. It was of her and some guy kissing. Then him kissing her cheek smiling. One where she was in a club. Then the last with her middle finger up. "Well good for her."

"Don't pretend you don't care." Wayne said.

"I'm not. Looks like she's having fun and that's good for her." I said. I went in the other room. I called Nicki. She sent me to her voicemail. "Nicki look I'm sorry for everything. All I do is bring you pain and I can see why you leaved me. So please forgive me even though I don't expect you to. Nor do I want you to. I deserve this and I'm so sorry. Please if you get I love you, and come home. Just come home." I hung up the phone.

Nicki's pov
I was sitting on the couch staring at my phone. I was trying to decide to listen to the message or not. I listened to it. I sat there so confused. It made me think of me, and him. I banged my head on the wall. You don't love him. Why am I lying to myself. I never believe myself. I love him. Chris called me. "Hey baby." I said.

"Hi wyd?"

"Nothing I'm sorry but I can't do it anymore I can't pretend anymore." I said.

"What are talking about Nicki?" He asked.

"I love him. I'm sorry I'm breaking up with you." I said. I hung up. I just dumped Chris. I was in my room listening to Marvin's Room. I called Drake.

"Hello?" He said.

"Drake I love you." I said. I felt him smile.

"When are you getting back home?" He asked.

"Now," I said. I hung up the phone. I went to Mitchell. "Can we go home?"

"Sure but what about Pablo?" He asked.

"I'll take care of that." I said. I got Pablo in the other room. "Pablo,"

"I know what your gonna say and it's okay." He said.

"Wow your really aren't like other guys." I said.

"Hey it's cool I got as my," He stopped.

"Girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yep and that's all I could ask for." Pablo said. "Your beautiful inside and out."

"Thank you." I said. I kissed him and leaved. Me, and Mitchell got on the jet leaving.

"So who did you pick?" Mitch asked.

"Drake." I said. As soon as the plane landed I got my stuff and was surprised to see Drake waiting there for me. I ran up to him and he caught me.

"Damn girl you almost knocked me over." He said. I laughed smiling and kissed him. He kissed back then put me down. Mitch walked over to us.

"Looks like my work here is done." He said.

"Thank you so much Mitch your such a good friend." I said.

"No problem." He said walking away.

"Let's go home." Drake said. We went home and he kissed me closing the front door. I kissed back. He picked me up while walking us to the bedroom. He placed me on the bed. He stopped kissing me. "Hey why'd you stop?" I asked.

"I'm putting a condom on." He said. I laughed and smiled. He came back and kissed me. I felt him kiss my body.
Hours Later
I was laying with Drake in my bed. I looked over at him. I kissed his lips and he woke up. "I love you." He said pulling away once we were out of breathe.

"I love you too." I said. I felt myself fall asleep and Drake wrapped his arm around me.

oreo_cookiex33 Nickific prettybrowngirl2 So my Barbs Dricki is finally back together. Yay!! Tell me what you think down in the comment section below and kill the like button!!! 😍😍😘😘