Mitchell

Chapter 26
Nicki's pov
I was at home and someone knocked on the door. I answered it,
"MITCHELL!!!" I ran into his arms. He fell down and I was on top of him.

"Damn Nicki," He said. I laughed and got up. I helped him up. I let him inside. I closed the door. We sat on the couch. "Hey is my back bleeding?" He took his shirt off showing me his back.

"Oh my god." I said. He had scratches on his back.

"What is it bad?" He asked. I took a picture of his back and showed him it.

"Damn you really need to warn me next time." He said. "You really caught me off guard."

"I'll be right back." I said. "Just don't put your shirt down." I found the first aid kit, and rubbing alcohol. I came back and he still had his shirt up. "Lay down on the table." I helped him in the table. "Trust me on this one."

"Wait what are you gonna----" I poured some of the alcohol on his back. "Aahhh." I stopped and started to clean out his wound. When I finished cleaning him up I put a big bandage on his shoulder.

"You can get up now." I said. He got off the table. He put his shirt back on.

"You know you could have warned me." He said.

"I did," I said. We sat on the couch,"So what have you been doing in the past couple of weeks?"

"Oh nothing much what about you?" He asked.

"Uh," I said. The past couple of weeks flashed before my eyes. The Anaconda video, me getting kidnapped, Chris getting shot, me passing out, Drake, and the squad visiting me and Chris in the hospital, Drake proposing, and the shower. Then I heard Mitchell snap.

"Nicki?" He asked.

"Oh well I finished shooting Anaconda." I said.

"Oh that's good." He said.

"Sarafaee kidnapped me but the squad saved me. He was about to rape me when Chris beat his ass. Then he got up and shot Chris. He threatened me but Beyoncé shot him three times." I said.

"Oh my god are you okay girl?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said. "They took us to the hospital." I yawned showing my ring.

"He proposed??" He asked.

"Yes he did. Oh my gosh he's so hot." I said.

"So what happened after that?" He asked.

"We uh had sex yesterday." I said.

"Well talk to me was it good?" He asked.

"Good doesn't even compare to that Drake is so," I said.

"Hey babe." He said coming in the room. He saw Mitch."Oh who's this?"

"Drake this is Mitch you met him at the airport remember?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. How's life treating ya?" He asked.

"You know same old shit." Mitch said.

"Babe I'll be downstairs recording a song." He said.

"Okay." I said getting up and kissing him. He kissed back and I pulled him closer to me. He pulled away.

"Let me go record the song." He said.

"Aw okay," I said. He went in the basement and I sat back down on the couch.

"Girl he looks like he kisses good." Mitch said.

"Don't even try it." I said.

"I wouldn't do that to you and you guys are engaged." He said.
Later On
Mitch slept on the couch and Nicki was upstairs with Drake. "So my birthday is coming up." I said

"I know we missed mine." He said.

"Aw I'm sorry but maybe we can bring both parties together." I said

"You know what that sounds like a great idea." He said.

"See don't I come up with the best ideas." I said. I started kissing him and he kissed back. We got into a heated makeout session and I pinned Drake to the bed.

"What's up?" He asked.

"The twins' names if it's a boy, and a girl we'll name them,"

"Aubrey Jr." Drake said pouncing on it.

"Okay," I said. "And if it's a girl we'll name her Alyssa."

"Alyssa I like that." He said. I smiled and I kissed his neck. He pushed me under him and I stopped him.

"Not tonight bitch." I said. He laughed and so did I. He pulled me close to him and we spooned half the night. I fell asleep and Drake did too.
oreo_cookiex33 0Anaconda0 prettybrowngirl2 Nickific dricki4lifelove drickiconda So what do you think about this chapter? Let me in the comment section below and vote. Also tell me if you have any suggestions for the story and I will try to write them in the story. Bye love you. 😊😊😊☺️☺️☺️😉😉😉😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😻😻😻😽😽😽😽😇😇😇😇😇😇