Something Came Between Us

Chapter 9
Nicki's pov
I woke up feeling like I could explode and turned to the door. "Ahh get out" I screamed at the figure at the doorway. "What are you doing"

"I'm sorry I had to see you. please forgive me nick" Drake said. I stood up near him and pushing him out the door. Then I felt it coming. I threw up on Drake. "What the hell."

"I said get out." I said. I ran to the toilet and threw up. He left closing the door. I brushed my teeth and got dressed again. I went downstairs and saw Trey making breakfast. Drake was shirtless. "Trey what are you making?"

"I'm making you a cheese omelet." He said. I then looked at Drake.

"Put some fucking clothes on," I said.

"Trey can I borrow a shirt?" He asked.

"Yeah you know where my room is," Trey said. Drake went upstairs. "So you want to tell me what happened between the two of you?"

"What? It's over he cheated on me and I'm not going to let him hurt me again." I said.

"Well he just told what happened right now." He said.

"Nothing happened unless that doesn't include me throwing up on him." I said.

"What do you want it to be?" He asked.

"I don't know. I want it to be something I can't trust him." I said.

"Ok let's say you could trust him would go back with him?" Trey asked.

"Yes I would go back in a second." I said. "I just I don't know,"

"Okay when is Chris getting back?" He asked.

"Tomorrow." I said.

"Okay if you don't want Drake in the babies life we are going to have raise it. You, me and Chris." He said.

"I don't know I'll talk to Chris but I don't think he would want to raise a child that isn't his." I said.

"Nicki if he loves you he'd do it." Trey said. Drake came downstairs.

"Okay guys I'll be going home now." He said. He left and Trey served me my breakfast.

"Get dressed after your finished with that." Trey said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause we gonna go clubbing." He said. I smiled he always knew how to cheer me up. I ate my breakfast fast and got dressed in the outfit I wore for the concert recently. We left for the club. I sat down and some hot guy was right next to me.

"Hi my name is Valentine." He said.

"I'm Nicki." I said.

"I thought you looked familiar." He said. We started flirting and he kissed me. Trey was with like five strippers already. Valentine was on top of me. He kissed me and I kissed him back. We stood makingout in the back.

Drake's pov
When I was coming down the stairs I heard Trey, and Nicki talking. They were planning to raise the babies without me. It was fine. I didn't see the car in front of me and I crashed. The windshield broke and my head hit the hood of the car.

Trey's pov
I got a call from Wayne. "Hello,"

"Where are you?" He asked.

"At a club what's wrong?"

"Drake got into a car accident." He said.

"Okay I'll come by later." I said. I saw Nicki laughing having a good time I didn't want to ruin it for her. I sighed and hung out with the strippers.

Nicki's pov
We went home and I was hanging with Valentine. We were sitting on the couch just watching Family Guy. I eventually fell asleep in his arms. He didn't try anything he just fell asleep with me.